TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where is the Shelby Registry

ilmor

Since I purchased my Shelby GT in May of '07, I've been hearing (on this site) about the upcoming Shelby Registry and the ability to view it, etc. etc.

After four years, there is still nothing to my knowledge (did I miss something?)

So, I'd just like to know....

1. Does it exist? Yes, or no...

2. If it does exist, why can't we see something to that effect?

3. If we are going to see it, when?

Thank you!

Since I purchased my Shelby GT in May of '07, I've been hearing (on this site) about the upcoming Shelby Registry and the ability to view it, etc. etc.

After four years, there is still nothing to my knowledge (did I miss something?)

So, I'd just like to know....

1. Does it exist? Yes, or no...Yes

2. If it does exist, why can't we see something to that effect? While the raw data is there, the program/software for the registry is still being worked on

3. If we are going to see it, when? I would think once they have the new program/software in place

Thank you!

If FORD Motors can put out info on production figures, by model, color, auto, etc and produced 70,000 plus cars, I would think it would not be that hard for SA. I honestly dont see a Registry for a decade, there to busy building other packages.

I have moved on

If FORD Motors can put out info on production figures, by model, color, auto, etc and produced 70,000 plus cars, I would think it would not be that hard for SA. I honestly dont see a Registry for a decade, there to busy building other packages.

I have moved on

I agree. I just don't believe it's a priority. The data is probably skewed by now. I'm a programmer and honestly something like this might take me 3 days to develop. I'm just sayin you're right...it's not that much data.

I agree. I just don't believe it's a priority. The data is probably skewed by now. I'm a programmer and honestly something like this might take me 3 days to develop. I'm just sayin you're right...it's not that much data.

Dude pitch your services to them...;@)

Thanks for your reply FIA.

Dude pitch your services to them...;@)

Thanks for your reply FIA.

They already have the data and if the data is good then I mean really it's just a matter of creating a view online. They don't need me to do it. I just think they are overwhelmed with the parts store and other things that actually make $$$.

They already have the data and if the data is good then I mean really it's just a matter of creating a view online. They don't need me to do it. I just think they are overwhelmed with the parts store and other things that actually make $$$.

I personally think tbat thier server will explode when it goes on line...;@) Pretty cool concept, worth waiting for...heck even a online spreadsheet would be cool.

I see it differently. It's been promised to SA customers for years now. Certain people are dedicated to things like parts stores and other money making issues, yes, however a person could also be dedicated to bringing what is a very important Shelby customer feature to fruition...esp. if there's really not much time involvement necessary as some state. OR - just tell us its not going to happen and then we'll know. OR - tell us a date certain by when it will happen. Any of those responses should put it to bed.

The registry is part of sales (Roger). TS and SPP have nothing to do with the registry, so it doesn't affect our operations or $.

The registry is part of sales (Roger). TS and SPP have nothing to do with the registry, so it doesn't affect our operations or $.

Robert,

With all due respect, that's a BS answer.... You're all part of Shelby American! Sound like passing the buck to me. :rant2:

But it could be!

If I were the "product manager" I would be looking to how I can leverage the Registry to raise awareness to all the wonderful things owners have done to their cars, helps drive demand to parts, with links to those "limited" or after-market parts they've added. What I always wanted, was the ability to add on what modifications are done, and add pictures. When a mod would be created a user could manually enter a mod or select from a pop-up list with a product listing from the SPP catalog. For those that later visit the site this parts listing becomes a clickable list back to the SPP product catalog where a user can buy the same part(s) that the modified car has. At the same time, should a part need to be replaced, all an owner has to do is look up their car, click, and order!

My only point being anything can be made into a money making opportunity, yet be seen as a service/value add, and not be obnoxious.

In any case looking forward to it!

You know a fee to access it would make a mint.

In these tough times, I wouldn't pay extra, but if it were included in the Team Shelby membership that would make sense.

Maybe a TS member in the Vegas area can volunteer, and help out. I just know that the registrar for the GO SGT, knows and has told us owners, how many produced (215), how many automatics (4), how many with my car options (63). just like the Hertz, its also broken down. So they have the data, they are just not releasing it on a website, book or spreedsheet.

Archived