TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 GT500 Vin and Est Delivery

bdiddle

what did you pay compared to MSRP? I am considering a 2012 Black on black with stripe delete loaded with Recaro seats. MSRP is what they want.

D Plan :D

While you obviously won't be able to pay that, MSRP may be a little steep in today's market. There are many dealers on this site who will most likely be able to beat that pricing. I'd do a little inquiring within the classified sections and see if anyone is close to you and can help.

I remember those days waiting patiently for my new ride. Trust me ,the benefits in just a few short weeks will outweigh the stress you presently experience!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your new ride!!!!!!!!!!!! Drive safely!!!!!!!!!!! :shift:

Congrats and enjoy. Mine took about 10 weeks from order to delivery. At times, it seemed like it would never happen, but it was worth getting EXACTLY what I wanted. You're on the home stretch now. Have fun planning your mods and the next thing you know, you'll be driving around saying "wow" I've been for the past week! Good luck...

Congrats on your new ride.

Mine was ordered Jan 25, built on April 19, and delievered Jun 17th. Go figure. I actually only waited from April 19th till Jun 17th. 9 weeks just about. My biggest issue was that the dealer kept giving me ETAs and they never came true. May 8th, and then again on May 12th. Then someone put a do not ship order on it and it just sat in the parking lot until Jun 2nd. The little birdie tracked it all the way to WA and told me when it was unloaded. I called the dealer to tell them it was in Spokane, WA on a Monday and they didn't take action until two days later. Don't believe I'd ever take an ordered car again.

Congrats and good luck!

Mine was ordered 4/30, built 5/24, arrived at the dealer 6/20, picked up 6/21. After it was built the ETA jumped around several times, and it spent about a week sitting at Ramp 51/5P in Flat Rock. Once it was loaded on the train it only took a couple of days to get to St. Louis, where it was taken to my dealer by truck.

Thanks for all the kind words. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was pretty excited. However, ya'll can't feel too bad for me....I still have my 07 to drive around.......There's just something about a new car though :happy feet:

• 4 weeks later...

what did you pay compared to MSRP? I am considering a 2012 Black on black with stripe delete loaded with Recaro seats. MSRP is what they want.

There is one located in Lake Worth, FL (Palm BeachCounty) exactly how you wanted. I am pretty sure that you can get below MSRP

Well after a couple date jumps on the ETA to dealer my car is now on a rail car! Hoping to have it at the vehicle depot Thursday or Friday this week so I can personally pick it up and skip waiting for a truck to deliver it.......Here's to hoping everything goes as planned!

Archived