TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Does anyone live in Kansas City Missouri?

I'm about 90 miles away. Several Mustang friends there. How can I help?

I need the Phone Number for the Harley Davidson Plant there. I they list on their Web Site is a Phone Number for a Recorded Message for the Plant Tours. I need to talk to someone there about Ordering Motorcycles for a project I will be doing. If you can help, that would be great and much appreciated.

I need the Phone Number for the Harley Davidson Plant there. I they list on their Web Site is a Phone Number for a Recorded Message for the Plant Tours. I need to talk to someone there about Ordering Motorcycles for a project I will be doing. If you can help, that would be great and much appreciated.

(816) 270-8200 ‎Ask Bonnie for help! :)

Does anyone live in Kansas City Missouri? I need a little information, please PM me if you live there. Thanks.

David.

Copied from Wickipeda..... "As of 2010, the population census was 459787 with a metro area of 2.1 million."

So I would have to answer yes to your question! No need to thank me, I'm glad to be of assistance!

Have a great day!

(816) 270-8200 ‎Ask Bonnie for help! :)

I called........no help, she had me call a Dealer. I called the Dealer she gave me and the Sales Manager couldn't tell me if they can Order Motorcycles from the Factory and have them Droped Shiped to me like Car Dealerships can do. He wasn't even sure if they can Order Motorcycles straight from the Factory, so he said he will talk with the GM and get back to me..............

Copied from Wickipeda..... "As of 2010, the population census was 459787 with a metro area of 2.1 million."

So I would have to answer yes to your question! No need to thank me, I'm glad to be of assistance!

Have a great day!

Thats a LOT of people for that area................................

I called........no help, she had me call a Dealer. I called the Dealer she gave me and the Sales Manager couldn't tell me if they can Order Motorcycles from the Factory and have them Droped Shiped to me like Car Dealerships can do. He wasn't even sure if they can Order Motorcycles straight from the Factory, so he said he will talk with the GM and get back to me..............

Hey David, I'm going to a show today at the local Harley dealer (Blockers Harley Davidson), I'll see if I can get an answer for ya from them.

Archived