TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What else you got? .....in the stable that is!

michschi

Ok...not yet...but the plan is to get my Aston Martin DB9 next spring.

Then I'm going to buy a tux, every James Bond soundtrack, and drive around!

:shift:

They look especially nice in this color.

5874956508_0582e18e8d_z.jpg

Ok...not yet...but the plan is to get my Aston Martin DB9 next spring.

Then I'm going to buy a tux, every James Bond soundtrack, and drive around!

:shift:

I love these... on my wish list at some point too.

They look especially nice in this color.

5874956508_0582e18e8d_z.jpg

That one looks a little funky to me, what year is that??

I used to see these when I lived in BC (more then a few running around) and hadn't seen one in a couple of decades since I moved south, but last week while I was in Oahu, i saw a yellow one (complete with wheelie bars) driving down the road...couldn't get my cel out to take pic...it looked cool and sounded awesome!

Thanks for thinking of getting out the phone. It would have been nice to see what someone else had done. I have gone to a couple goodguys shows but have not seen any around here either.

Clarence

Here's a shot of my two AutoKraft Short Wheelbase cars with my Hertz from yesterday:

100_0555.jpg

Do you have pics of the engine on the 89 TBird? Saw one on ebay real similar to yours probably 5 or 6 years ago. Had an N/A carbureted Ford SB if I remember right. I had a 95 Supercoupe that we just sold 2 weeks ago. Sweet car!

Do you have pics of the engine on the 89 TBird? Saw one on ebay real similar to yours probably 5 or 6 years ago. Had an N/A carbureted Ford SB if I remember right. I had a 95 Supercoupe that we just sold 2 weeks ago. Sweet car!

This one definitely has never been on e-bay. I bought the body shell directly from Doug at AutoKraft back in 1996 and built the entire car from there. It was a the very first proto-type done by Kenny Brown and AutoKraft to figure out how to shorten this chassis. This is what it looks like under the hood right now. It is a 1969 Street Boss 302 (built 4 bolt bottom end with cleveland 2 barrel heads, custom boss manifold for this all to work):

100_0558.jpg

tbeng8.jpg

This one definitely has never been on e-bay. I bought the body shell directly from Doug at AutoKraft back in 1996 and built the entire car from there. It was a the very first proto-type done by Kenny Brown and AutoKraft to figure out how to shorten this chassis. This is what it looks like under the hood right now. It is a 1969 Street Boss 302 (built 4 bolt bottom end with cleveland 2 barrel heads, custom boss manifold for this all to work):

100_0558.jpg

tbeng8.jpg

That's downright awesome!!! Thank you for the pics!

Archived