TEAM SHELBY FORUM

South Atlantic Regional Director

Bob Z

Hi everybody,

I'm finally on the forum! I'm the new South Atlantic Regional Director. Get ready for a lot of events. Social and track events. I'm very active in driving for fun on the race track and rally's. I do coaching for fun with Sports Car racing experience. I'm FREE! I have worked out a discount with "Hooked on Driving" for Team Shelby members. There is an event at Homestead next month if anybody wants to drive on the track. I'll have more info in a couple days, but email me at; Mailbz@aol.com if you want to go. Also, if you are not on my facebook, friend me ( Bob Zinzell). Lots of Shelby pictures and a couple hundred Shelby owner friends.

Here is a brief backround as to why they picked me to be Director.

-1990-94- Raced Go-Karts, Raced Skip Barber Formula cars

- 1995 , Started, with a couple other guys, the Florida Region of the Ferrari Owners Club.

-1995-96. Raced several Ferrari Challenge races

-1996- Involved in the Aspen Sports Car Club

-1997-2000- Raced a Formula Renault car at Circuit Paul Ricard in France, Active in the Ferrari Club, Porsche Club Member, Porsche Club Instructor, started to get involved in Collecting and Driving Road Course Nascars.

2001-present- Sold and/or Brokered Nascar Road Course Race cars from the major Teams. Dale Earnhardt Inc, Richard Childress, Hendrick Motorsports, Penske etc.

2006- Consultant in the Negotiation and Purchase of Pikes Peak International Raceway from ISC ( Nascar)

2008- Shelby 85th Birthday bash and Drove the Bull Run

2009 to present- ALL Shelby Bashes, Bull Run, Terlingua, Co-driving and riding shotgun with John Keller( North East Regional Director)

Thanks

It was all good until I saw Kellers name.... :slapfight: Just kidding Bob, best of luck as you grow your region.

Any truth to the rumor you may be coming to NorCal in August for Mini-Nats? If so, we'll look forward to seeing you again there.

Cheers & Happy Motoring :shift:

Tom

It was all good until I saw Kellers name.... :slapfight: Just kidding Bob, best of luck as you grow your region.

Any truth to the rumor you may be coming to NorCal in August for Mini-Nats? If so, we'll look forward to seeing you again there.

Cheers & Happy Motoring :shift:

Tom

Thanks Tom. I am coming there in Aug. I think Mike M, said I can drive his car. NOT the GT350. Hope he wasn't kidding!

Thanks Chris. I'll pay you when I see you! Also, Great driving on Sebring Track!! It was an honor coaching you on your first time ever on a race track!! That is a hard track to learn. Homestead will be fun.

Bob Z.

Welcome Bob, glad you're on board and looking forward to getting this region rocking!

Sent you a friend request and looking forward to hearing more about Homestead....

Frank

The South Atlantic region is rather large.... so us folks up here on the north end (DC, MD, VA, WV, DE) will be happy to see an event come this way.

Best of luck as the region director! Happy to help out when and where able!

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

Bob congratulations on a great appointment by Team Shelby ..... they got a great guy and I am real happy for you. The South Altantic Region is definitly in great hands !!

If there is anything I can do to help let me know .....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bob,

Congrats on the assignment. I'm looking forward to attending some great events with Team Shelby South Atlantic.

Sean

Archived