TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby lanyard

Dcourt

We're doing two versions - a Shelby American and a Shelby GT500 to start with.

Those GT500 guys are spoiled!

:hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

They have to be treated special so they feel like one of the family seeing as Shelby didn't build their cars..... :hysterical::finger:

Oh Man that was COLD............. TRUE, but cold............................... :hysterical:

Are there still plans for the Shelby lanyard?

Yes, it takes time for new items to hit the shelves........They have to Test them, then retest them, then Robert has to wear one for a Month, then they have to put it on the Dyno, and if all THAT checks out OK............ then they have to Test it one more time and THEN it gets to the Shelby Store.

It takes time for new items, Robert should be letting us all know soon.

• 2 weeks later...

They have to be treated special so they feel like one of the family seeing as Shelby didn't build their cars..... :hysterical::finger:

On that basis I'll be waiting for the CS6 & CS8 editions to come out...I believe the delivery date on those is a thursday, during a cold day in hell :hysterical:

Guess I'll just have to settle for the Shelby American one then :)

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the delivery date on those is a thursday, during a cold day in hell

Now, now. This is not a factual statement and smacks of sarcasm. You must be some sort of trouble maker. CS6/CS8 are in the production que right behind the 40th Anniversary version. :sing_rain:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd be interested to know what happened to these as well? Been waiting forever to purchase one and nothing!

Don't be surprised, I even emailed Robert questioning him about them and never received a reply from him. Honestly it doesn't surprise me one bit since it's not a big money item. I'm sure that they have lots going on but it only takes a minute to reply with an answer!!

Archived