TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Brake Duct System

ilmor

It has been some months now since SPP stated that it was going to produce a new brake duct system for the Shelby GT.

Is there any update on progress and / or an expected availability date?

Just buy another brand and it'll probably be available the week after you do that!

I haven't heard anything, your best bet would be to look for a used set. I got mine from another member in the classified section, but there are quite a few people looking to buy a set so act fast if you find a set.

Yeah I know, that happened to me with the control arms and panhard bar!! If SPP could tell us reliable yes's or no's and dates it would sure help.

What about a brake cooling system for intercooled Paxton owners ? :hysterical: Mine no longer fits since the monster sized intercooler is now in the way. Seriously I don't think you should hold your breath. Everything doesn't have to be Shelby. There are plenty of other kits out there that will fit.

. Seriously I don't think you should hold your breath. Everything doesn't have to be Shelby. There are plenty of other kits out there that will fit.

I hear ya; but I waited and waited for the Shelby suspension parts, gave up and went with others, then the Shelby stuff finally came out and now I wish I had waited even longer! If SPP would at just give us some definitive answers, I'd know what to do.

The other concern is, if they do come out w/ a new SGT brake duct system, will it be priced beyond reason and by the the time it comes out will I still be in a position to buy it?

The Shelby GT brake duct system (includes Calf. Spec. and Shelby GT-H) is being revised from the previous issue. I know the metal pieces were given to the welders last Thursday for final fitment. The backing plate is similar to the GT500s, however, the brake hose diameter has been increased.

The Shelby GT brake duct system (includes Calf. Spec. and Shelby GT-H) is being revised from the previous issue. I know the metal pieces were given to the welders last Thursday for final fitment. The backing plate is similar to the GT500s, however, the brake hose diameter has been increased.

:o Robert - Thank you!!

Archived