TEAM SHELBY FORUM

81 Miles from Transporter!

trafficman337

Well Brother and Sister Shelby Owners, my 2012 vert is 81 miles away from a transporter. I ordered it March 31 and it is working its way to Rhode Island where a transporter will bring it to CT. I am looking forward to the car finally getting here. Anyone ever have a car go into a rail port in Rhode Island, called Davisville. It is on the Pacific Southern Railroad right now and its working its way there! I am hoping Monday I get the call!

177 miles from dealer. Waiting to come off the train in Spokane, WA. The left side of America. Hopefully I'll hear something before the 15th. Built in April and shipped June 2nd. Tracked from factory to WA. Excitement is building every hour that it's not here.

Black w/red stripes coupe. Pictures to follow once it hits ground. Good in getting your car to C.T.

I'm right there with you guys. Ordered April 2. Released from the plant June 6. Arrived at Ramp 5P on June 10th. Spoke to Doug Davidson (great guy), and he said it was being loaded onto a train heading east, and should arrive at the dealer later this week. Friends, it's been a long road of saving, researching, ordering and waiting. Can't believe it's almost a reality for me: Kona Blue, Satin Black stripes, Glass Roof, Elex Pkg.

Good luck with your deliveries. Hope we all have great things to say in about a week or so. beerchug.gif

Sween

Well Brother and Sister Shelby Owners, my 2012 vert is 81 miles away from a transporter. I ordered it March 31 and it is working its way to Rhode Island where a transporter will bring it to CT. I am looking forward to the car finally getting here. Anyone ever have a car go into a rail port in Rhode Island, called Davisville. It is on the Pacific Southern Railroad right now and its working its way there! I am hoping Monday I get the call!

I would have got it for you !!! I'm good like that

Archived