TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Keep watching this forum

doc scott

Interesting concept, but all the photos I've seen of their other conversions just seem to make them look

a bit 'bulky" or even a tad CAR-toonish inproportions. I was interested in the 69-70 Shelby conversion, but the photos

didn't win me over much.

So what's the up close and in-person review on the style and handling? Looks like it might be a heavy one too.

my camera is being a POS, its based on the 69 Mustang look retrofit, total cosmetic kit, was hoping for performance and handling upgrades. The prototype was done on a 06 car,it had issues.

Doc Scott

The craftsmanship and built quality look good, but too me, it still has a CAR-toonish look to the proportions of the body/wheels/graphics.

I think deep dish rear wheels with bigger tires might help and some performance options too. ;)

Here. I'll break it down for you.

Shelby GT = SGT

ford-mustang-gt-shelby1.jpg

Shelby GTS = SGTS

2012_ford_mustang_shelby_gts_102_cd_gallery.jpg

GTS = GTS

95_MustangGTS_Pic1.jpg

I see your point of view, you can call it a SGTS and I will call it a GTS and we will all be good. It did bother me at first that you insisted on calling the NEW SHELBY GTS a SGTS but now I get it, you just say Tamatoe and I say Tomatoe. It must be my Minnesota accent........

Sorry back on Topic......Shelby should figure out what needs to be done to make a Terlingua out of the current V6 becuase the bunny needs to hop another day.

I see your point of view, you can call it a SGTS and I will call it a GTS and we will all be good. It did bother me at first that you insisted on calling the NEW SHELBY GTS a SGTS but now I get it, you just say Tamatoe and I say Tomatoe. It must be my Minnesota accent........

Sorry back on Topic......Shelby should figure out what needs to be done to make a Terlingua out of the current V6 becuase the bunny needs to hop another day.

I'm surpised it bugged you so much. :). At least I have some logic to it. At any rate, It's all good.

I think you and I need to have a long talk with these guys :rant2:

I agree.

Archived