TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Les Paul!

Wish I had a Les Paul....I do have one of the Epiphone look-alikes... :hysterical:

Well at least it's a company within Gibson so it has to count!

I want to get a Les Paul too. Such a unique design and sound that comes out of it which appealed to many famous artists over the years.

I want to get at least a Les Paul Studio in Faded Cherry. I really like the look of it along with the rare Butterscotch color,

211058%20worn%20cherry.jpg

A senior in my high school plays a Les Paul Studio in Faded Cherry and ever since that I saw it in person, I fell in love with this color.

You can get one now for about $800 on Amazon. I thought it would be more because of all the $3,000+ les Pauls on Gibson's site and it puzzled me when he said he got it for 800. Then I looked on amazon and saw it. I'm not sure if I would want to pull the trigger yet. If I do, I would need to get a better amp and maybe a few other electronics/equipment for it to go along with (Squier speakers don't do it justice.). But overall, I think it is one of the most beautiful guitars of all from Gibson. That and the Gibson SG. :rockon:

Archived