TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Poll for GT500 Owners - How many miles?

GT500 Owners - How many miles so far?  

990 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles do you put on per month?

• Less than 100 miles per month
    • 100 to 200 miles per month
    • 200 to 500 miles per month
    • 500 to 750 miles per month
    • 750 to 1000 miles per month
    • More than 1000 miles per month
  2. 2. What is your total mileage?

• Less than 200 miles?
    • 200 to 500 miles?
    • 500 to 1000 miles?
    • 1000 to 2500 miles?
    • 2500 to 5000 miles?
    • Over 5000 miles?

100 pr month, Sunday driver.

200 miles so far. Picked up the car 2/1/07

Pulled over 2 times. 1 ticket, once just to look. :rolleyes:

Just hit 5000 miles. 30 miles each way to work doesn't help; neither does living in Dallas; weather is horrible if you want to keep the miles down. No tickets, but not for a lack of trying. Got 4 in the 2000 Taurus since Nov. Go figure

• 2 weeks later...

Rec'd car just after past Christmas.

Went from dealership to storage and haven't had it out since.

In Newfoundland we have long winters - lots of snow and worse yet - its the road salt capital of Canada!

Likely won't have it on the road til Fog season is over (June) ;and the pot holes are filled.

Only have 45 KM's on it so far.

I love you guys who have alot of driving miles on your cars. That tells me you are enjoying your car, not just a garage queen. I want to pull the trigger, and get in that club. Only have 98 miles on it, and hate to break 100 miles. Its a problem I need to get over so that I may enjoy my car also. Its cold in the Midwest, so I dont feel to guilty now.

I love you guys who have alot of driving miles on your cars. That tells me you are enjoying your car, not just a garage queen. I want to pull the trigger, and get in that club. Only have 98 miles on it, and hate to break 100 miles. Its a problem I need to get over so that I may enjoy my car also. Its cold in the Midwest, so I dont feel to guilty now.

Doesn't that cold air just mean dense air? better for combustion.. Carroll would be happy if you just drove it. Probably worth as much with a hundred thousand miles.

My beautiful 2007 Shelby GT500 has 11.7 miles on it. I had it delivered to my home in an enclosed semi truck as to protect it from the elements and still sits in all the factory plastic and the supercharger is still in sleeper mode. I would not even allow the dealer to prep it. I love my car and when the cold unpredictible Michigan weather breaks I will enjoy her to her full potential. Well done Ford on engineering and building such an amazing car. Long live the American Muscle Car.

Edited by venomus07GT500

I got my vert in DEC. Two road trips about 800 miles each. And we are going to do another run this spring/summer down through the Big Bend area, so if anyone is interested, it's a great run. Oh the scenery is great, the food is to die for, but there is nothing like cruising the wide open country at 120. :banana piano:

My McLaren Mustang averaged less than 7000/yr over it's entire span. Thats with 2 coast to coast runs. Before the Shelby it was usually less than 2K/yr.

post-6920-1174442287_thumb.jpg

Built August 6, picked her up on September 22. Weekends only. 5216 miles which includes 2 road trips up North.

I got mine the following weekend. I have almost the same exact mileage

^_^

Edited by awatters

Picked it up July 15th, 2006. 9,800 miles now, will hit 10K by this afternoon. Other than the air cleaner TSB issue, so far no other problems or issues WHAT SO EVER with my car.

Mine arrived Thursday the 19th. It came with 18 miles. I think the workers at the plant were using it to go to McDonalds. It now has 20 miles. Came without a scratch and in mint condition.

Ordered it in Ohio and used Exotic Car Transport to bring it to me. GREAT CAR!!!

You're crazy. This car will be worth $100,000 by 2010. You should put it in your garage on blocks in a big ziploc bag.

Hey Chris, are you coming to Knott's tomorrow?

ECI Jumped right off after my question. Very interesting.

What do you think now GBR?

Edited by Son of GT