TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Carlisle Ford Nationals

eagledriver

First I want to thank everyone who came out and attended the TS reunion at Carlisle. This event would not have been possible at all without the suport of the NE TS members and their cars. A special thanks to John Keller for really taking this event to the next level and Tony356 for everything he did to also bring the event to a fantastic conclusion. Also thanks to Gary Patterson,Sam Trout, Robert Lane and Juan who really made me smile when I needed it the most this weekend.

When I started to organize the Hall of Kings 12 months ago I thought : piece of cake! HA! It gave me a completely new outlook on organizing a car show. John Keller pitched the idea of the TS reunion at the Hall of Kings display in November 2010. I thought that it also would be fairly simple. He and I and many others planned and changed and re-planned over and over several times a week. The amount of time and work it took was simply amazing. Without John and Tony and all the TS members who attended it would have not been the success it was. From Mrs. Eagledriver camping out and gate 3 and rerouting cars to gate 1 to the KR owners who transported the cars clean across the country to the TS turnout it was an awesome display of vehicles.

The Hall of Kings was a huge success, the show a success and I can finally take a moment and thank all those who made it possible. Those of you who came know that I was running at 200% all day every day. I was trying to make all fit well together and in the end it was all the TS members who made it work so smoothly. In the end I can honestly say that it was the best weekend I've ever spent at a car event. I was able to put many new faces with screen names and meet new members as well.

Tony356's GT350 is quite possibly the finest S197 mustang ever built. I was like a kid at Christmas and Tony is a hell of a gentleman to let me drive his car after getting arrested twice in 3 days LOL!

I am sad that it's over but John and I literally have started planning for next year's 50th anniversary of SAI at Carlisle.

THANK YOU TO ALL !!

150 photos (Including the largest gathering of GT500KRs ever):

Photos

I am sad that it's over but John and I literally have started planning for next year's 50th anniversary of SAI at Carlisle.

OK - I will start planning to keep that weekend open this time!!

OK - I will start planning to keep that weekend open this time!!

Yeah I have said that I may make it a two day affair next year!

Thank you Andy, John and Tony for all your hard work in putting this all together, we had a blast despite the rain. Thanks again and we'll see ya around.

It was an incredible weekend, thank you John, Andy and Tony for putting this together. I really do not think I could say any better what so many people have already said about how great this weekend was so I will leave it at just that.

I do want you to know as I have mentioned to John before, I am more than happy to help out in whatever way I can in planning any TS events.

What a great show!! Thanks Andy for putting this together. It was great meeting you and everyone else there. I hope to see you all again soon.

So glad you got "topless" weather for the ride home. That color combo in a vert looks awesome!

Archived