TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This One Is For twobjshelbys

shelbymotorsports

Tony, How about this one? It has your name all over it.

Steve

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=345.1&aid=423&pop=0

Some interest... If it went for the right price but I'm expecting they are expecting that the Parnelli Jones link will bring a premium. I'm more interested in a 2006 Tungsten though. Still have to sell the Cobra first though.

What is the disclaimer "**DUE TO CALIFORNIA MILEAGE RESTRICTIONS THIS VEHICLE CANNOT BE PURCHASED BY A CALIFORNIA RETAIL BUYER** **CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED BY A DEALER OR OUT-OF-STATE BUYER** " all about???? It's listed as having a California title already (or at least a CA title in the history)

Some interest... If it went for the right price but I'm expecting they are expecting that the Parnelli Jones link will bring a premium. I'm more interested in a 2006 Tungsten though. Still have to sell the Cobra first though.

What is the disclaimer "**DUE TO CALIFORNIA MILEAGE RESTRICTIONS THIS VEHICLE CANNOT BE PURCHASED BY A CALIFORNIA RETAIL BUYER** **CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED BY A DEALER OR OUT-OF-STATE BUYER** " all about???? It's listed as having a California title already (or at least a CA title in the history)

Red wouldn't be my first color choice either but the Parnelli Jones connection is cool.

I too am a little lost with the California thing since it already has a CA title, easy to get around though.

Steve

I'm thinking I might do an absentee bid... It's a good low miles car that has no stories... The possible down side is that it has spent all of its time locked up so the transaxle bolt TSB would be on my nickel as it has probably never been done.

• 4 weeks later...

I was out of town last week and totally forgot about this weekend being the auction. I didn't get a chance to put in my bid but it ended up going for more than I wanted to spend. It's a good price for a clean car but it wasn't my first color choice. There'll be another.

• 2 months later...

Archived