TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Power Tour

jmn444

Anybody going to be there in Indy?

Just found out I will be in Indy that day for work, so likely going to the speedway for the festivities that night, still unsure about staying the night and heading north with everyone though...

Found the info and posted up in regional forums as well. Thanks for the info. I will be attending provided weather is OK. Are you going to be in you Shelby? If not and my family decide not to go, hit me up I could use the company.

I will be in attendance!

Picking up a good friend from Florida at the Milwaukee airport on Tuesday, take delivery of his Boss. Then we're heading to Indy and following the tour into Muskegon MI (yes the SGT is going)

So be on the lookout for a Black SGT trying to keep up with a CO BOSS tearing up the roads in IL, IN, and MI next week :hysterical:

Yes, I'll be in the shelby for sure! Looking like my plan is to try to get to the speedway as soon as my class gets out, and then it's likely that I'll try going to "the suds" drive in on the south side of town (still looking for closer good options though), and then drive up with the tour to Muskegon on Thursday!

Scott, I'll keep an eye out for you and the boss! I won't be at the speedway till closer till 4:30pm probably.... what are your plans there?

I will be in Valdosta Sunday with the 40th for the day, then on Tuesday fly up and pick up the Boss and start tearing up the roads in IL, IN, and MI next week with Scott and his SGT. If we don't get arrested, see you all at Indy.

Jason, hope to see you at the track!

As for plans, no real plans other than arriving at the track late morning to midday. Hangout at the track til 6 - 7 ish, then ????? Then heading out Thursday a.m. north bound to Muskegon, MI!

One last bump for this in case there are some last minute fun-er's out there ready for a road trip!

BTW, Scott, I got a 616 call on my cell, was that you? I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon on my way to Indy if so! Just let me know, no message left so not sure...

Anybody have a better plan than "the suds" drive in for after speedway?

Weather is supposed to be sunny all day, but hot in the 90's. Again all you guys call me and we can hook up, if you do not know where the track is I can lead us there. I also have a couple of local people interested in going as well.

Had a great time, but too hot at the speedway, seemed like they had no clue how to organize people leaving that place...

suds was cool, had a good time hanging out with Greg and some tasty food there too!

Muskegon... WOW, perfect weather and probably the second best car show/event I've ever been too.... Hope they repeat the location next year!

Wow, that F-100 is bad ass! got any more pics of it???

No, I do not, but I can tell you it was built special for the 2005 SEMA Show. Maybe Scott might have some because we looked at the truck together. :(

No, I do not, but I can tell you it was built special for the 2005 SEMA Show. Maybe Scott might have some because we looked at the truck together. :(

Gt when does that power tour start?I'm thinking of doing it next year,although I do have this Shelby I'm a Cougar nut!Was there any of those on the tour?

Gt when does that power tour start?I'm thinking of doing it next year,although I do have this Shelby I'm a Cougar nut!Was there any of those on the tour?

It usually starts where it left off the previous year, but not always. And is always the first weekend in June for a start date.

It usually starts where it left off the previous year, but not always. And is always the first weekend in June for a start date.

Good deal,have you been on it sounds like fun?Would be cool to see all the hardware plus the country.

Steve

Archived