TEAM SHELBY FORUM

You don't have to wait for MMP, check out the Who's the Boss track experience!

cloud9

I have some exciting news to share. I've been working with George Anderson, President of Motorsports Park Hastings on a brand new Boss Mustang Event. We will be joined by Ford executive Todd Soderquist who was a key member of the Boss team, along with other Boss team members and their own Boss 302s. You've seen Todd featured in the Speed Channel's Boss documentary as well as other Boss videos including this one: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XGOG--hWvVg MPH is Todd's hometown track and I had the privilege of meeting him and chasing each other around the track in early May.

The event will be held the weekend of September 24th and 25th and there's something for everyone! To start, there is an autox on Saturday morning open to everyone. Then on Saturday afternoon and into early evening there will be an HPDE school and open track session. Those new to open tracking will participate in the school combining classroom and on-track training with an instructor. We will have open run groups for experienced drivers to run separately from the school. Saturday Night brings "Night Street Drag Racing" starting at 8PM where you can challenge other Mustangs, or just line up and put your foot to the floor and take a few bye runs on your own. You will also see exhibition runs by #6 2012 CobraJet! Saturday night will also include a BBQ in the clubhouse that is included in the entry fee. Then on Sunday things get really exciting with "Who's The BOSS of the Mustangs" - Timed Racing. The "Top Wrangler" is Awarded to the Best Mustang Drivers! You get all of this for only $249 for the weekend! This is an exceptional value and I'm confident everyone will walk away feeling it was well worth it. The event is open to all Ford Mustangs.

MPH is located in Hastings, NE and opened in 2006. The facility is one of the finest I've seen anywhere. Named by Forbes.com in 2009 as one of the 10 Best places to Speed Legally in America. http://www.forbes.co...ng_slide_7.html They really know how to host an event and make it an experience you'll never forget. The track is a challenging 2.15 mile road course and the surface is impeccable. They do an outstanding job of maintaining the track and the entire facility which makes for a truly great experience. You can learn more at www.racemph.com

We will have more details as time goes on including information on how to register. Please post up if you think you can make it so we can get an idea of car count. You'll not only learn more about your car and improve your skills, but also have an opportunity to meet key Boss team members and learn more about the Boss program. Oh, and you can take the opportunity to thank them for giving us such an incredible car! grin.gif

Here's a cool video of a hot lap in a Boss 302 Laguna Seca at MPH:

I have some exciting news to share. I've been working with George Anderson, President of Motorsports Park Hastings on a brand new Boss Mustang Event. We will be joined by Ford executive Todd Soderquist who was a key member of the Boss team, along with other Boss team members and their own Boss 302s. You've seen Todd featured in the Speed Channel's Boss documentary as well as other Boss videos including this one: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XGOG--hWvVg MPH is Todd's hometown track and I had the privilege of meeting him and chasing each other around the track in early May.

The event will be held the weekend of September 24th and 25th and there's something for everyone! To start, there is an autox on Saturday morning open to everyone. Then on Saturday afternoon and into early evening there will be an HPDE school and open track session. Those new to open tracking will participate in the school combining classroom and on-track training with an instructor. We will have open run groups for experienced drivers to run separately from the school. Saturday Night brings "Night Street Drag Racing" starting at 8PM where you can challenge other Mustangs, or just line up and put your foot to the floor and take a few bye runs on your own. You will also see exhibition runs by #6 2012 CobraJet! Saturday night will also include a BBQ in the clubhouse that is included in the entry fee. Then on Sunday things get really exciting with "Who's The BOSS of the Mustangs" - Timed Racing. The "Top Wrangler" is Awarded to the Best Mustang Drivers! You get all of this for only $249 for the weekend! This is an exceptional value and I'm confident everyone will walk away feeling it was well worth it. The event is open to all Ford Mustangs.

MPH is located in Hastings, NE and opened in 2006. The facility is one of the finest I've seen anywhere. Named by Forbes.com in 2009 as one of the 10 Best places to Speed Legally in America. http://www.forbes.co...ng_slide_7.html They really know how to host an event and make it an experience you'll never forget. The track is a challenging 2.15 mile road course and the surface is impeccable. They do an outstanding job of maintaining the track and the entire facility which makes for a truly great experience. You can learn more at www.racemph.com

We will have more details as time goes on including information on how to register. Please post up if you think you can make it so we can get an idea of car count. You'll not only learn more about your car and improve your skills, but also have an opportunity to meet key Boss team members and learn more about the Boss program. Oh, and you can take the opportunity to thank them for giving us such an incredible car! grin.gif

Here's a cool video of a hot lap in a Boss 302 Laguna Seca at MPH:

awsome!!!!

Archived