TEAM SHELBY FORUM

my baby coming home

39Mustang

After being seperated from my baby aka my 08 Shelby GT/SC for I think 7 months holy that was too long its finally coming home tomorrow. It was at the shop in TX to get some work done and a list was drawn up and even had the estimate done only to find out 5 months later NOTHING was done! Got B.S. excuse after B.S. excuse on why it wasn't done and it was there that long because I didn't need it for awhile so I said take your time. lol Really, nothing done, wow! Finally had it picked up as the B.S. kept piling up so anyone thinking about dropping it off in TX might want to think twice. Nice people but 7 months and nothing, that's ridiculous!

You have some patience I'll give you that.

Even saying "take your time" (since we all want the work done on our cars right and not rushed)

after the 3rd month with nothing done, I would have taken it back home and never looked back.

I hope you find a better shop to get your work done.

CC

You have some patience I'll give you that.

Even saying "take your time" (since we all want the work done on our cars right and not rushed)

after the 3rd month with nothing done, I would have taken it back home and never looked back.

I hope you find a better shop to get your work done.

CC

How many Mod Shops? there's your answer

After being seperated from my baby aka my 08 Shelby GT/SC for I think 7 months holy that was too long its finally coming home tomorrow. It was at the shop in TX to get some work done and a list was drawn up and even had the estimate done only to find out 5 months later NOTHING was done! Got B.S. excuse after B.S. excuse on why it wasn't done and it was there that long because I didn't need it for awhile so I said take your time. lol Really, nothing done, wow! Finally had it picked up as the B.S. kept piling up so anyone thinking about dropping it off in TX might want to think twice. Nice people but 7 months and nothing, that's ridiculous!

What is the name of the shop so we want get burnt. This sounds like a certain mod shop i know in Texas near Dallas.

What is the name of the shop so we want get burnt. This sounds like a certain mod shop i know in Texas near Dallas.

Bingo!!!

Archived