TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake rear tire blows today

My wife and decided to take a drive today just running down the interstate about 75 cruising when I feel bad vibration start slowing down and boom the passengerside rear blows out got off to the side I dont think I hit anything and havent been hard on the tire rim is damaged no body damage so it could have been worse had to wait about 2 hours for rollback to take the car home start the fix up this week I wonder if the tire is covered for a blow out only 3500 miles on the tires

My wife and decided to take a drive today just running down the interstate about 75 cruising when I feel bad vibration start slowing down and boom the passengerside rear blows out got off to the side I dont think I hit anything and havent been hard on the tire rim is damaged no body damage so it could have been worse had to wait about 2 hours for rollback to take the car home start the fix up this week I wonder if the tire is covered for a blow out only 3500 miles on the tires

Glad you and the wife are safe, and the car not damaged.....

BTW - You need to get a keyboard with a working PERIOD key.. :)

Glad you and the wife are safe, and the car not damaged..... BTW - You need to get a keyboard with a working PERIOD key.. :)

LOL

"I wonder if the tire is covered for a blow out only 3500 miles on the tires"

I think you need to buy the Road Hazard coverage from the tire manufacture............... I'm lending him some ..............

Glad to hear you and your wife and the car are ok.

Did the rear brake duct make it through ok?

R

Rear brake duct is damaged looks like it is two parts, I dont know if Ill have to buy it as one unit or you can buy each piece

That is what I thought, they are so close to the 275/35 tire that it would be rare if they were to escape damage after a rear blow out. My guess is that it will have to be purchased as a complete 2pc. right side assy.

R

Archived