TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 Sales Values

If anyone knows of any 45th anniversary cars that have sold, please send me the information. I need to try and establish a real current market value of our cars to determine my diminished value case after the accident. Any information regarding any cars that have been sold can be sent to me at tony356@comcast.net

Thank you in advance.

Tony Scalies

If anyone knows of any 45th anniversary cars that have sold, please send me the information. I need to try and establish a real current market value of our cars to determine my diminished value case after the accident. Any information regarding any cars that have been sold can be sent to me at tony356@comcast.net

Thank you in advance.

Tony Scalies

Hope your ok.

QSS

Tony, 350 sold to a guy in Florida, but

i dont think you can base any kind of value on its selling price. It was the first customer car built, and it had a fully loaded donor car. The donor car was originally another Team shelby member's car, and was used after they decided not go with the gt350, and bought a different build altogether.

That said, I just got all my new rocker panels and front splitter on, so if you still need pics, I can take all you want tomorrow. Call me.

Wow...I can't believe bidding ended on this vehicle with ZERO bids.

Opening bid was $80K which can't be much more than if it was ordered directly from Shelby.

I think it was more the way it was presented. Some times sellers just turn people off by the way they list things. Just my humble opinion.

John

Archived