TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Congrats to the Miami Heat!!!

boooo the heat :slapfight::slapfight:

I really think Dallas can win it all, Miami is going to be facing a better shooting star (Dirk) than who they faced this round (Rose)

True, however, to try to contain all three Miami stars at one time will most likely pose a problem for Dallas, it will be a very interesting game nevertheless :superhero:

True, however, to try to contain all three Miami stars at one time will most likely pose a problem for Dallas, it will be a very interesting game nevertheless :superhero:

It says your from Miami, but sorry LeQueen doesnt deserve to win a championship, i wouldnt care if it was D-Wade and Bosh, but I just dont like LeCryBaby

Tonights game was bogus, you have Taj Gibson getting a T for his reaction to a call, then 5 mins later LeBron gets called for an O-Foul and raise his arms and basically runs to the ref to complain, how is that different?

If my boy Korver was on fire, the series would totally be a different story

all I can say about this...........

GO HEAT! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

fixed. :beerchug:

Allrighty Then now that the Lakers Flopped Big Time and Bean Town Still Sucks.............I have one question;

If the Heat Chokes under pressure to the Mavericks will Labron and his Teammates "CRY AGAIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

how the mavs rebound from having a nice lead throughout the game and getting out played down the stretch for a road loss will say a lot about how this series will go.

I have to admit, while I puke at the arrogance of mr. "Im takin my talents to south beach"....

he wants the ball in the 4th quarter and final minutes, he defends the best player on the other team and his shooting under pressure has been just money.......

wade and mr. where did I put my teeth arent too shabby either....

is the shooting prowess of Dirk enough to overcome the Heat....

I dont know, but I will be watching........ :happy feet:

It doesn't seem like wade is still 100%, I don't like it when Lebron runs the clock and takes forced shots(although last night he made those 3 pointers), and CB was ok but can do better. I am amazed at that little Mavs guy Barrera from Puerto Rico, he drives right through the paint but he has no support from the taller guys and gets his shots blocked, he has heart though.

Allrighty Then now that the Lakers Flopped Big Time and Bean Town Still Sucks.............I have one question;

If the Heat Chokes under pressure to the Mavericks will Labron and his Teammates "CRY AGAIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Great Game 2........................... :hysterical:

Nowitzki is a maniac. I love watching the guy play.

I hate the Heat, I really do. Hope the Mavs can pull it out.

But in the end, all I really care is that the Kings are still in Sac (for one more year anyway)! :lol:

I'm expecting this to go at least six games and wouldn't be surprised with all seven. Dirk simply isn't getting enough help from the starting line-up. Every where else the Mavs looks great; rebounds, defense, forcing turnovers, points off the bench, but without support from Terry, Kidd, etc. it will a constant up hill battle for them. I have to say that this is some of the best pro basketball I have seen in a long time.

I bet Cuban wishes he had Nash now.....

Its starting to look like the Heat really will dominate for the next few years...that wont be great for the NBA. Most people consider LeBron to be a pretty big Douchebag at this point. Im okay with what he did. It was Cleveland's fault for not making more moves to keep him and be competitive. Hometown or not, you dont expect top tier athletes to settle for less than championships.

I truly believe what this will do is start a new trend....I forsee players getting together and quietly picking and choosing a team to play for together so you end up with 4 or 5 all star caliber teams, and the rest of the league will just be trash.

Its starting to look like the Heat really will dominate for the next few years...that wont be great for the NBA. Most people consider LeBron to be a pretty big Douchebag at this point. Im okay with what he did. It was Cleveland's fault for not making more moves to keep him and be competitive. Hometown or not, you dont expect top tier athletes to settle for less than championships.

I truly believe what this will do is start a new trend....I forsee players getting together and quietly picking and choosing a team to play for together so you end up with 4 or 5 all star caliber teams, and the rest of the league will just be trash.

I agree, Lebron was not getting anywhere in Cleveland, I still can't understandd why some are giving him a hard time about coming to Miami. Dubbs, you hit it right on the money about top players getting together , Boston has already done it and C.Anthony went to New York so slowly the teams with the deepest pockets will get championships, sorta like a New York Yankees type of trend. Chicago has a very decent team and D.Rose is something to look out for. I wonder though about the Lakers, i am sure Kobe is going to try his hardest to win a few more rings.

I have no problem with Lebron leaving Cleveland, in fact I don't care that he and Wade planned it. I do have issue with 'The Decision'. He flat out used the kids and that youth center as a human force field against the haters and media; 'I'm King James, and I give to the community, so I couldn't be an ass-hat with a loaded ego.' I'm happy that the youth center was given cash by James, but a truely selfless man would not have paraded it national television.

James also forced ESPN (or he would have gone to another network) to allow his buddies to sell all the advertising to 'The Decision' so he and his buddies could pocket the cash. This was actually a smart move by James, but it also shows that the entire show was to self serve and had nothing to do with what was in the best interest of the NBA or the fans.

Archived