TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BIG news for Carlisle Team Shelby Reunion!

eagledriver

Just in: Your Shelby will be on NATIONAL TV as the Lokar Car Show will be filming at the Ford Nationals. The Lokar program is available on the Fox Sports Network. Normally, thousands of Ford fans will see your ride in Carlisle, now millions have the potential to see what you bring to the table. The Lokar crew will be on site Saturday only. Be part of our showfield right now!

Yep, That's right ... FSN will be there, Speed Channel will be there, FF & MM will be there, Stang TV will be there, Harrisburg and Carlisle TV & Newspaper reporters will be there.

This will be the biggest show you will ever attend, until next year's 50th anniversary celebration of SAI that is.

Oh and the BEST NEWS OF ALL:

Forecast for show is SUNNY, NO chance of rain and low eighties with low humidity. :happy feet:

The local weather guys are forecasting a longer term pattern of cooler drier air starting mid next week.

Just in: Your Shelby will be on NATIONAL TV as the Lokar Car Show will be filming at the Ford Nationals. The Lokar program is available on the Fox Sports Network. Normally, thousands of Ford fans will see your ride in Carlisle, now millions have the potential to see what you bring to the table. The Lokar crew will be on site Saturday only. Be part of our showfield right now!

Yep, That's right ... FSN will be there, Speed Channel will be there, FF & MM will be there, Stang TV will be there, Harrisburg and Carlisle TV & Newspaper reporters will be there.

This will be the biggest show you will ever attend, until next year's 50th anniversary celebration of SAI that is.

Oh and the BEST NEWS OF ALL:

Forecast for show is SUNNY, NO chance of rain and low eighties with low humidity. :happy feet:

The local weather guys are forecasting a longer term pattern of cooler drier air starting mid next week.

Thanks Eagledriver for the great news and all the time and effort your putting in to the Carlisle Team Shelby Reunion, hope your right about the weather ,should be a lot of fun for every one :yahoo:

Great news but no one can predict the weather that far in advance. They're still flip-flopping over this weekends weather.

Ah, but the secret weapon is coming. John "Mr. Sun" Keller will be there which pretty much assures us of perfect weather. The guy has a pretty good track record! :happy feet:

This will be my 12th All-Ford Carlisle. I've have seen hot, cold, rain, and even hail two years ago, all in the same weekend (LOL). I tell people to take a jacket, long pants, tee-shirts, shorts, and of course an umbrella. In the early years I had to buy a $30 sweat-shirt as I had come unprepared for a high-50's day in June. I also have a nice umbrella I bought at the Carlisle local Walmart (about 3 miles from the show-field) one year that now stays in my trunk. Sunscreen can also be a useful item if the weather is as nice as say they're saying it will be this year.

The Carlisle experience is truly is a blast and has grown exponentially since I've been going. It's like a family reunion for my wife and I as I see my car "family" and friends each year. I look forward to meeting some of my new Team Shelby friends. :yahoo:

I think I might be in over my head by attending my 1st Carlisle event. If you see someone that looks really lost, dazed and confused, point me into the right direction. Big shout out to Andy and John for pulling this off. Should be great.

I think I might be in over my head by attending my 1st Carlisle event. If you see someone that looks really lost, dazed and confused, point me into the right direction. Big shout out to Andy and John for pulling this off. Should be great.

PLUS 2

PLUS 2

That means you two will look like half the people there!!! :hysterical:

Archived