TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kyle Busch gets a little Rowdy on NC roads

Good form..:hysterical:

Wonder what he was driving?:headscratch:

Here ya go:

Iredell County Sheriff’s Office Capt. Darren Campbell said a deputy stopped Busch’s 2012 yellow Lexus sports car on a road between Troutman and Mooresville, where the 26-year-old driver lives. It’s about 30 miles north of Charlotte. Campbell said Busch was cited and released upon a written promise to appear in court. In a statement issued late Tuesday, Busch acknowledged what happened. “I was test-driving a new sports car and I got carried away,” Busch said. “I went beyond the speed I should have been going on a public road. I apologize to the public, my fans, sponsors, and race teams for my lack of judgment.”

But this thread was started first. And this one is not so negative, at least yet.

He's a dork!!!!!!!

I'm the first one with a negative comment. :hysterical:

He's a dork!!!!!!!

I'm the first one with a negative comment. :hysterical:

Nice! :hysterical:

However, it's quite interesting how if the title of a thread has a key word in it like "STUPID", everybody put's their gloves on. :slapfight: I always loved psychology. I want to do a study on how forums and social media is affecting people's anger since some would never act like that in a real environment. Also quite interesting how "characters" form in Nascar just based on how the announcers portray them. I used to be the same way. I hated Dale E. back in the day based on how he drove on the track and the things he said on TV, and how the announcers portrayed him, until I got to know him in "real" life. Wow did I learn how different the real man was compared to the guy I loved to hate on TV. I don't know for sure that it's the same with Kyle, but the guy that I've met a few times seems very different from the guy that people here seem to love to hate.

yeah it was the LFA.

2012-Lexus-LFA-Yellow-500x310.jpg

Nice I would have pulled him over just to drive his car !!! Todays tech in police cars it makes it hard to let someone off everything is taped and speed of vehicle is locked in. NYC and state police don't have that tech so iits up to you. Look at L.A PD new patrol car its insane its running plates recording car stops infared gizmo's and a rocket lanucher and flame thrower. :hysterical: But really if you try to go get a coffee you will never get there and forget about visiting your mommy for a cookie GPS tracks you. If NYPD had that there would be a lot of cops out of a job !!!

• 2 weeks later...

It could have been any of us. Well I will say I am careful not to do this in a 45 mph zone.!

He may of found a smooth straight away we all know that the brain looses all sense of safety and the blood rushes to your balls :hysterical:

Archived