TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The modding addiction continues....

I am in the process of installing the 401A premium leather interior.

This is the interior that Shelby would not allow as an option on a 350 donor car. It is smooth dark charcoal with a single off white stripe in the center of the seating area.

I got the interior complete from Helaina's grey 2011, when she went with the custom Katzkin leather. Thank you Alex and Helaina!

I have the rear seat in and will do the fronts tomorrow and post pictures

Looks great Mike.

And you get the added texture of my sweat in the leather from driving Helaina's 2011 on track at the Bash before the original seats came out.

You NOW have a very special ride indeed!

Since we know you wont ever sell your GT350,

I will take pride in knowing that a piece of me rides around with you for all eternity! :salute:

Looks great Mike.

And you get the added texture of my sweat in the leather from driving Helaina's 2011 on track at the Bash before the original seats came out.

I will take pride in knowing that a piece of me rides around with you for all eternity! :salute:

Ha ha, ! scrubbed the living hell out of that leather before and after I installed it. Now I know why hysterical.gif

I am in the process of installing the 401A premium leather interior.

This is the interior that Shelby would not allow as an option on a 350 donor car. It is smooth dark charcoal with a single off white stripe in the center of the seating area.

I got the interior complete from Helaina's grey 2011, when she went with the custom Katzkin leather. Thank you Alex and Helaina!

I have the rear seat in and will do the fronts tomorrow and post pictures

Very nice job and mod Mike and congrats on your new GT350.

Scotty

Looks great Mike.

Ok. Sounds a little strange and kinky, but what the heck. :hysterical:

Looking real good Mike!

It looks sharp. Not sure if it would drop the value or not. Some people like custom work, others dont want to change the way carol shelby designed it. I'm going to keep mind the way it is.

Kris

It looks sharp. Not sure if it would drop the value or not. Some people like custom work, others dont want to change the way carol shelby designed it. I'm going to keep mind the way it is.

Kris

Kris

I doubt this would affect the value of the car. It might enhance it. Anyway, I have the 400A leather stored in flawless condition. Two hours and it is back in.

My mantra, I am driving and enjoying mine. It is a bitchin' car!

Michael

Archived