TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT ROUSHCHARGED

Well i have seen like one or two others on here that have a roush supercharger on thier SGT does any one else have one i really like mine no problems like belt coming off or any thing else.Granted its not the biggest one out there. But lets face it if i really wanted more power than that i would have bought a GT500 tks dave

I have one and have every possible upgrade on it VMPTUNING has to offer.. Justin has made my "LIL" Roushcharger a powerhouse..

Went from 5-6 psi to about 10-12 now.. The power from the upgrades and his tunes are crazy too.. They help so much I cant even tell you how much.

I bought it because it was different and honestly didnt know much about SC then and I knew Roush had a good name and I bought it and havent looked back.

i had a roush charger on a 06 gt it was a nice piece but not to spit hairs but does something sound wrong Roush on a Shelby??

Some where in one of my mags they talked about shelby and roush building a car together wont that be strange .And also far as i know shelby dont build a s/c :shift:

I have one and have every possible upgrade on it VMPTUNING has to offer.. Justin has made my "LIL" Roushcharger a powerhouse..

Went from 5-6 psi to about 10-12 now.. The power from the upgrades and his tunes are crazy too.. They help so much I cant even tell you how much.

I bought it because it was different and honestly didnt know much about SC then and I knew Roush had a good name and I bought it and havent looked back.

I bought my car with it on there already if the car was not s/c i would not have bought it it would have been 04 cobra i looked at but soon as i seen the car i knew i had to have it .Yeah i didnt know much about s/c myself but iam learning THanks for the input when i want more power i know where to start .Also jack ROUSH comes three towns away from me every year in oct and signs stuff all day for people in manchester ohio i always thought that was cool

The M90 Roushcharger on the SGT has been very tempting, because of the bang for the buck, but I'm holding off for either a TVS style or Boss 302 engine swap.

We enjoy the M90 on our Roush, it moves it down the track just fine with the wife behind the wheel.

Here is the Shelby/Roush Mustang that was spoke. Other then that there are many Shelby products running around with Roush engines in them.

One-off SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/07/30/one-off-sr-71-mustang-sells-for-375-000-at-eaa-airventure/

I like them both, but thank goodness Jack Roush was been racing Fords for 40yrs to make the Ford racing program what it is today. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Roush

Oh btw What a great weekend for Jack and his guys!!!

We'll be meeting up with Jack again this year in Santa Claria (next month)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=---

i see what you all are saying, and i had a roushcharger and it was a fun blower, and the people at roush are good to work with i had a problem. I put the blower on myself, and you send the PCM to them, got the PCM back put it in all the car would do is backfire, called them up the guy said hmm i dont think its our tune but send me the computer sent it back guy called me next day and said yep this the the third one this week. Sorry about that. To make it up they gave me 20% off my next order. I thought that was pretty cool. Anyone can make a mistake it is how you take care of the customer in the end. I was very happy with them. I had my M90 at its limits and it was fun blower

Thanks for all the positive feedback on the roush and shelby combo.I was starting to feel like A STEPCHILD but now i feel :shift::hysterical: better about it .

Some people will give you crap about it but remember its yours you paid for it so if you want to paint a damn zebra on the side you can..lol

Archived