TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 vs SRT8

Hays1967

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't leave Husker you are welcome here. I'm not clear on what Evil's post was all about...so I won't comment on that. Sometimes here you need to have thick skin...I certainly do since I have a '69 Camaro as well as a GT500 (and my previous "sports" car was a Toyota :hysterical2: ).

Hang around!

Dave

What he said, Bob / Husker. Some folks are more, er, passionate than others about their choices.

Bob -

Unless I've got it wrong, the so-called Hemi - if the combustion chambers are truly hemispherical - can not be equipped with four valve heads, at least not economically, because none of the valve stems would be parallel to each other. In other words translating rotating cam motion to up and down action along the centerline of the valve stem could not be done with just two camshafts. If so, that would surely limit the power available from that head configuration.

Comments?

What he said, Bob / Husker. Some folks are more, er, passionate than others about their choices.

Bob -

Unless I've got it wrong, the so-called Hemi - if the combustion chambers are truly hemispherical - can not be equipped with four valve heads, at least not economically, because none of the valve stems would be parallel to each other. In other words translating rotating cam motion to up and down action along the centerline of the valve stem could not be done with just two camshafts. If so, that would surely limit the power available from that head configuration.

Comments?

Well, I do have this about the "new" hemi ( the old was the orginal 392 and 426 of yesteryear)

"The original Hemis and the current one both have dual rocker shafts, large (similarly sized) valves, and two valves per cylinder arranged in a similar pattern for great efficiency. By having only two valves per cylinder, Chrysler is bucking a trend; by having two plugs per cylinder, they are also bucking an emerging trend of single spark plugs with dual electrodes.

The engine's unique two-valve hemispherical combustion chamber within an aluminum head provides impressive air flow, torque and power (hallmarks of the original), and gives the engine its throaty rumble. Fifty-six pounds lighter than the 5.9-liter V-8, the 5.7-liter Hemi produces 41% more power and 12% more peak torque, and appears to have substantial reserve for more power gains."

As well as this spec:

"The 2 inch ports flow 270 cfm at .600 inches of lift, with peak flow at .375 inches. At .250, the stock head also had excellent flow. The exhaust port hits 161 cfm at .600 lift, with a 1.55 inch valve. Both have unusually good velocity and distribution throughout their range - even compared with a Chevy LS6 engine. The engine apparently takes well to simple porting."

And finally the 6.1 and why it is different :

The basic, deep-skirted engine block structure was redesigned with reinforced bulkheads to handle higher loads.

To get more air in and out of the cylinders, SRT engineers bored out the diameter of each cylinder by approximately 3.5 millimeters in order to increase the total displacement from 5.7 liters to 6.1 liters. Cylinders are honed with torque plates to ensure a truer bore, to reduce friction and increase power.

Oil squirters, aimed at the underside of each piston, are added to aid piston cooling for engine durability. A special oil pump pressure relief valve is added to accommodate the squirter oil flow.

The oil pan and windage tray are modified to manage oil return to the pan sump at high engine speeds and improve power.

Larger-diameter, flat-top pistons with high-load capability are specified to handle the SRT 6.1-liter HEMI’s compression ratio, which was increased to 10.3:1 from 9.6:1. Connecting rods are redesigned and make use of higher-strength powder metal material. New floating piston pins are introduced to handle higher loads.

The SRT 6.1-liter HEMI’s crankshaft is forged from micro-alloy steel and rotates in tri-metal main bearings for high-load capability. The crankshaft damper is retuned for higher engine speeds.

The SRT 6.1-liter HEMI features cylinder head ports designed with larger cross-sectional area. This allows 11 percent higher flow in the intake ports, and 13 percent higher flow in the exhaust ports.

A billet steel, high-strength camshaft features more overlap and lift for better performance.

Intake valves feature hollow stems and 2 mm larger heads compared to the 5.7L engine, allowing more air flow. The hollow exhaust valve stems are filled with sodium to dissipate heat efficiently. Premium valve springs with external dampers enhance the SRT 6.1-liter HEMI’s valvetrain and enable higher engine speed operation to 6,400 rpm. The valvetrain system enhancements allow the peak output engine speed to increase to 6,000 rpm from 5,000 rpm — a 20 percent increase.

Engine breathing is improved with specially designed intake and exhaust manifolds.

The cast aluminum intake manifold is designed with shorter, larger-diameter and tapered runners for high-speed tuning. Internal runners are core-dipped to smooth the runner finish and improve air flow.

Fuel injector flow capacity is also increased by 14 percent over the 5.7-liter engine. Electronic throttle control is shared with the 5.7-liter HEMI, but breathes through a revised high-flow air cleaner box outfitted with a tuned resonator delivering a deep performance sound character (and good for an extra eight horsepower).

Exhaust headers on the SRT 6.1-liter HEMI are individual tubes encased in a stainless steel shell. Exhaust runners allow increased gas flow while maintaining fast catalyst light-off, while adding 12 horsepower over the 5.7-liter engine’s cast manifolds.

To control the combustion process, SRT engineers fine-tuned the engine management system using dual knock sensors with premium fuel

Can someone post the specs of the GT500's motor?? Please :) Like why can your motor take boost and not fail etc.. see, this is the stuff I love, gear heads talking gear head stuff!!

Husker -

The only thing on this site I'm aware of is under the Order Guide / Key Information download. On the Home page for Stangsunleashed, look on the left for the heading 'Order Guides'. Go through the list of options for the Shelby and you'll see the March 2006 Key Features Guide. I tried to add the link here but couldn't do it.

Unfortunately, It tells you what's in the engine, but not the whys and wherefores. Suffice it to say that the shape of the head combustion chamber is what enables our engines to have four valves per head - a definite advantage to getting air in and out in a quick and orderly fashion. The lower compression ratio is necessary to accommodate the supercharger and not destroy the pistons / burn a hole in them.

For your info, the specs in that March guide list HP as 475. That's been raised officially to 500, but there is some information here that the engine must pull 525 before it will be installed so as to ensure it really puts out 500.

HTH. Best info I have for now. Others may have more.

Goodness no, I am just asking..I was going to ask you about the throttle and if it is "normal" wire connected or fly by wire like mine is. The reason is the SRT team at DCX tells us that due to the complex throttle calulation, they can't release the PCM code. I kinda call B.S., but it's their code....

I have a 300c SRT8, but I did drive a GT prior to buying my first Magnum. I do alot of windshield time and wanted something that was VERY comfortable and yet had some performance to it. SO the SRT was the choice, but when I was in High School ( 76-80) I had two 68 GTO's. One was a beater for parts and one had a perfect body, combined I had one car. But my brother had a 67 mustang that we had ot rebuild and paint etc. It was a blast to work on and much easier then the GTO.

Do the dealer still try to screw you guys with the "market adjustment" crap they used ot have on SRT's??

Bob

Hey Husker,

I was only kidding man. Last I checked (2 weekends ago), they still are asking 20k over here in N. CA. My cousin has a charger srt8 and I do recall something he mentioned about the PCM code. He is a member of the charger forums and this is a huge deal over there. I believe that they offered it to him, I might be wrong, but it would have some kind of negative impact on it. It would be quicker off the line I believe but slower at higher speeds, from what he told me that he was told at his dealership. Maybe BS. Dont know. Sounds like you had a cool collection back in HS. Wish I had that. I only had a V6 Stang....but still loved it and good fun. Good talkin.

:tequila:

Alex

Ya know, after my initial post, I watched as this thread turned into even more of a train wreck than it already was. I made the decision to sit back and read along, but after pages 4 and 5, I've decided I'm not going to follow some unwritten "Moderator Etiquette". There just so happens to be more bullshit in this thread than the entire forum has had in the past year and a half. Having said that, if you read this and choose to vote me off the survivor island, be my guest. Allow me to present my evidence (and mind you, this is ONLY as plucked from pages 4 and 5............if I were to go back to the beginning, I'd be here all night).

Heavily tuned?!?!?!? Where exactly are you getting this information? The simple fact is this.............425 HP. A car that probably weighs 4300 pounds EMPTY. NO available manual transmission. No available limited slip. Heavily tuned? LMFAO. Next question?

:hysterical:

You gotta understand JUST how hard I'm laughing right now. This is honestly one of those rare moments when for the good of the world, I just wanna pick the entire PC up and throw it at the wall. I've tried to resist comparing SRT to SVT for a LONG time. Why? Because there simply IS no comparison. Sure, SVT had a few good tricks up their sleeve. They showed the world that they could throw the "impossible" 351W in a SN95. They further showed the world they could follow that by dropping the 5.4 into a 2000. They threw the trump card when they developed and actually brought the 03-04 Cobra to fruition. And after that? That, my friend, was SVT's last stand. Need we discuss the JOKE SVT Focus? Perhaps the SVT Contour? Sure, they delivered on all variations of the Lightning, but what happened to the Ranger "Thunderbolt" concept? Oh, and that little Mach III 2 seater they were "going to" build, but couldn't because it "would never sell". Funny.........looks like some other 2 seater with a V10 picked up that segment of the market. Oh wait! What about the SVT Thunderbird (MN12)? The Marauder they didn't do a damn thing with? So what's the difference, you ask? At least SRT delivers what people want, rather than "what they think will sell". They experiment..............they'll put SRT on the Neon. The Charger. The Magnum. The 300C. The Ram. Soon to be the Caliber. Simply put, they deliver. They "dare to be different". Next?

P.S. SVT to make an SUV to compete with the JEEP? :hysterical2:

Ok, so it's not right to compare a Focus to a Ferrari, yet it's fair to compare a GT500 to a station wagon? <Makes mental note>

Wow, I guess that makes two of us glad, because I'm *so* glad I joined this site to have conversations about Mustangs of all varieties and cars in general. Guess we're both in the wrong place?

Now we're looking at tuner vehicles as well? <makes second mental note> Chrysler is always the last to enter? Funny..................as far back as I can remember, Ford has consistantly been a dollar short and a day late. Please refer back to 1993 through 2003, Mustang vs. F-body platform.

Ding ding ding!!!!!!! Welcome to StangsUnleashed, where everyone is welcome, so long as they discuss the proper vehicle. Sure didn't take you long to catch on to how things work. May I be your tour guide?

Here we go again, talking about those "heavy mods". :rolleyes: But anyhow, let me divulge my history. I've been here for about 18 months. I've owned NOTHING but vehicles made by Ford Motor Company. I even spent three years working in one of their shit hole facilities. We've collectively owned seven Mustangs, and three still (and will ALWAYS) remain. So yeah, I'd hardly call myself a "hit and runner". Having said that, I love my cars, but frankly, can't STAND the loyalists. You know the type.............."The Mustang is greater than all". I bought the cars before it was the "trendy" thing to do. Before it became "popular" for mommy and daddy to go buy one for every pimply faced 17 year old brat. I bought the car, NOT the attitude. The attitude sucks. Furthermore, allow me to ask a question. If I were to go out and blow the doors off a Mercury Marauder with my '95, would beating that car make me a hero? Or would it make me an individual who needs to stick to something that runs closer to what I do? And don't forget, being a 32V 4.6L "Mach 1 engine", they're heavily tuned by SVT. There should be no excuses, right? Top of the line engineering right thurr. :yup:

Don't think we've had the chance to meet, young chap. However, please refer to the above paragraph(s) for the revised "terms of use" of StangsUnleashed. Basically, the rules go something like this:

To be here, you either 1) own a GT500; 2) are dying to own a GT500 but are too poor to make it happen; 3) don't give a shit either way, so you don't really fit in anywhere.

There IS no inbetween. Think I'm kidding? Go take a look through these forums. Tell me how many threads you find on Mustang GTs (no, not SHELBY, just plain old Mustang). Then go check out the technical forums. There's like 2 posts in each one. Why? Because nobody gives a shit! Frankly, I'm quite surprised this thread didn't get locked/closed/moved. Rivalry threads don't work here.

So, my long overdue long winded rant is over. My stay here probably is as well. It's been fun, but honestly, get a grip.

Ciao!

You really need to calm it. Everyone's SHIT TALKING here is all in fun in games. Several of your quotes do belong to me and point out that pretty much its all BS and SHIT TALKING. Yet, I may not be as MECHANICALLY WISE as you, I happen to like the cars I shit talk about. As a matter of fact, just within my family, we have all the available varieties, from Stangs to SRT8s to Vettes to Z06s and yes even to PORSCHE TURBOS, dont you love em? Yet we all get a kick out of calling each other cars a piece of DUNG! Yes the Mustang owner talks shit about the Porsche and we all laugh but then go cruise in it. Why bc its a F :censored: n joke. THe porsch cousin hates FOrd and Mustang yet constanly compliments the way it sounds and looks. Charger challenges the stang and vette and end of the day they are all parked next to each other HAPPILY. Why? Because its all in fun! Your BS about the "qualifications" to be a member here are all BS but not in fun! Bc it is stupid to accuse or trash people for having a GT500 and lovin it or lovin it but not havin it BECAUSE they cant afford it! Come on dude. your gonna sit there and say you know this for a fact! Maybe some love it but just wont buy it. Maybe others are literally waiting for it to arrive. Maybe some are going to buy but just waitin for the right time. But in the end its a love for the car. Then you talk about not fitting in! Come on. So basically every member here doesnt fit in anyweher. You dont fit in here, nor in Charger forums, nor Vette forums becasue everyone talks to much trash. Go onto the F :censored: n charger forums and vette forums and same shit! They all bag on each other. ALL in fun. The car deal is like a sport...its all about competition. like two teams playing against each other. They bag on each other but end the day and the match is over and you all shake hands and exchange jerseys. You know, instead of SERIOUSLY baggin on people and their comments, throw in your 2 cents but in the same way we all do. With respect and for fun. Not to try to belittle people! The only point I somewhat agree on is the fact that STangsunleashed is primarily focused on GT500s. But hey, look at RUF! The guy and his car are all over the place. Did you know he has a GT, without the 500!? But hey, when the next big hitter car comes in, GT500 will be gone and it will be all about the new one. Just how things are! I entered this site to talk and ask about the BASE GT yet I got pulled into the GT500 talk. If it bothered me I could have gone to mustangforums. BUt it didnt. Actually, I liked the crowd a lot. Lots of joking, lots of serious talk, lots of BS, lots of Videos, EVEN lots of VALENTINES! I think you should chill and just go back to impressing everyone on how you know so much about cars and their engineering. Leave the trash talk aside. If some joke comment bothers you, just throw one of yours out but without the rudeness and sh :censored: t. I am not trying to fight back and I do apologize if I offended you or disrespected you with my prior comments about the SRT is a fake SVT. Everybody is entitled to say what they want. Go to charger forums and see how the SRTs love baggin on SVT and vettes, bc only old stuck up men drive em! And see how vettes trash the stang and its varieties bc they are cheap "redneck" cars! IF that doesnt cut it, let me know so that some vette, charger, and porsche guys can tell you how much your stangs suck! Of course, they wont be F :hysterical2: kd up about it. BTW, at least herein N. Ca, SRT delivers but not what people want. Vipers and any SRT, other than the srt4 are sitting in the lots and going for UNDER MSRP. Might not be everywhere but to the place I have been to it is so. MY cousin got his srt8 charger at almost msrp, or below, with LOJack, and rear headrests tvs and some other goodies. So basically that was needed to be done, to be installed for free, to sell the car at MSRP. Oh yea, I bag on SRT8s, true, but in 2005, I was deciding between buying a 300 SRT8, no way!! Could it really be!? or the F250.

PS. Bc I cant afford to buy my GT500 yet, I will have to settle for going out in my cousins 2007 200k 911 Turbo and race against his buddy who has a Modded Ford GT. Or I can just go out in one of my cheap toys, whether it be land or water.

Hey Husker,

I was only kidding man. Last I checked (2 weekends ago), they still are asking 20k over here in N. CA. My cousin has a charger srt8 and I do recall something he mentioned about the PCM code. He is a member of the charger forums and this is a huge deal over there. I believe that they offered it to him, I might be wrong, but it would have some kind of negative impact on it. It would be quicker off the line I believe but slower at higher speeds, from what he told me that he was told at his dealership. Maybe BS. Dont know. Sounds like you had a cool collection back in HS. Wish I had that. I only had a V6 Stang....but still loved it and good fun. Good talkin.

:tequila:

Alex

The PCM coder if you will for DCX SRT's is B&G, but for the stage 2 SRT(6.1) just the programming is $650 or so. With that you actully get nothing except different software and if you take your car to the dealer for warranty work and if thye happen to "flash" the car, you lose the B&G you paid for. So many folks actually buy an extra PCM for $300 and have that one programmed with the B&G flash and place their stock one back in if they go to the dealer..it's a real PIA if you ask me. Heck even the PCM is VIN specific to each car...no kidding..seems they are going overboard to control the amount of warranty claims..

The PCM coder if you will for DCX SRT's is B&G, but for the stage 2 SRT(6.1) just the programming is $650 or so. With that you actully get nothing except different software and if you take your car to the dealer for warranty work and if thye happen to "flash" the car, you lose the B&G you paid for. So many folks actually buy an extra PCM for $300 and have that one programmed with the B&G flash and place their stock one back in if they go to the dealer..it's a real PIA if you ask me. Heck even the PCM is VIN specific to each car...no kidding..seems they are going overboard to control the amount of warranty claims..

Hey Husker,

I might be wrong as to what you are mentioning. All I know is that his charger has a lag between 1st and 2nd gear. He found the problem in the forums and saw how some people did research and found out that SRT was working on correcting the problem. He opted out on it because it would correct the lag between 1st and 2nd but in turn...he would get lag somewhere else.....Not too sure. Maybe check chargerforums. :headscratch:

Alex

Hey Husker,

I might be wrong as to what you are mentioning. All I know is that his charger has a lag between 1st and 2nd gear. He found the problem in the forums and saw how some people did research and found out that SRT was working on correcting the problem. He opted out on it because it would correct the lag between 1st and 2nd but in turn...he would get lag somewhere else.....Not too sure. Maybe check chargerforums. :headscratch:

Alex

yea, another case of over engineering, the TCM controls the shift and the SRT team re-wrote the code to fix the issue. But if you do the change you loose some the ability to "lock" the tranny in a set gear. For example prior to the flash you could use the autostick and put it in first, run it up to the rev limiter and keep it there, after the flash it will shift as you hit the rev limiter..to me it works BETTER after the flash. Out of 50 guys who were asked, only 2 didn't like the flash...

yea, another case of over engineering, the TCM controls the shift and the SRT team re-wrote the code to fix the issue. But if you do the change you loose some the ability to "lock" the tranny in a set gear. For example prior to the flash you could use the autostick and put it in first, run it up to the rev limiter and keep it there, after the flash it will shift as you hit the rev limiter..to me it works BETTER after the flash. Out of 50 guys who were asked, only 2 didn't like the flash...

There you go. That is what he told me. Only, he was told that he would not longer be able to use the autostick at all. Basically, it would shift on its own, whether it was near the limiter or not. Do you feel a quicker take off? Have you gotten 1/4 times on it? Mods? Interested in knowing.

There you go. That is what he told me. Only, he was told that he would not longer be able to use the autostick at all. Basically, it would shift on its own, whether it was near the limiter or not. Do you feel a quicker take off? Have you gotten 1/4 times on it? Mods? Interested in knowing.

I actually think the autostick works better! The only difference is that it will not hold the gear at the rev limiter, otherwise it still works like it always has. The guys who had the flash done claim better times in the qrt because the shifting is so much better. As for mods, I have a K&N CAI and Corsa Catback. The local tracks will open next month for the summer again and I will see just what this thing can do! I hope to get the Stang guy in Bellevue to come out as well!

Ya know, after my initial post, I watched as this thread turned into even more of a train wreck than it already was. I made the decision to sit back and read along, but after pages 4 and 5, I've decided I'm not going to follow some unwritten "Moderator Etiquette". There just so happens to be more bullshit in this thread than the entire forum has had in the past year and a half. Having said that, if you read this and choose to vote me off the survivor island, be my guest. Allow me to present my evidence (and mind you, this is ONLY as plucked from pages 4 and 5............if I were to go back to the beginning, I'd be here all night).

Heavily tuned?!?!?!? Where exactly are you getting this information? The simple fact is this.............425 HP. A car that probably weighs 4300 pounds EMPTY. NO available manual transmission. No available limited slip. Heavily tuned? LMFAO. Next question?

You gotta understand JUST how hard I'm laughing right now. This is honestly one of those rare moments when for the good of the world, I just wanna pick the entire PC up and throw it at the wall. I've tried to resist comparing SRT to SVT for a LONG time. Why? Because there simply IS no comparison. Sure, SVT had a few good tricks up their sleeve. They showed the world that they could throw the "impossible" 351W in a SN95. They further showed the world they could follow that by dropping the 5.4 into a 2000. They threw the trump card when they developed and actually brought the 03-04 Cobra to fruition. And after that? That, my friend, was SVT's last stand. Need we discuss the JOKE SVT Focus? Perhaps the SVT Contour? Sure, they delivered on all variations of the Lightning, but what happened to the Ranger "Thunderbolt" concept? Oh, and that little Mach III 2 seater they were "going to" build, but couldn't because it "would never sell". Funny.........looks like some other 2 seater with a V10 picked up that segment of the market. Oh wait! What about the SVT Thunderbird (MN12)? The Marauder they didn't do a damn thing with? So what's the difference, you ask? At least SRT delivers what people want, rather than "what they think will sell". They experiment..............they'll put SRT on the Neon. The Charger. The Magnum. The 300C. The Ram. Soon to be the Caliber. Simply put, they deliver. They "dare to be different". Next?

Ok, so it's not right to compare a Focus to a Ferrari, yet it's fair to compare a GT500 to a station wagon? <Makes mental note>

Wow, I guess that makes two of us glad, because I'm *so* glad I joined this site to have conversations about Mustangs of all varieties and cars in general. Guess we're both in the wrong place?

Now we're looking at tuner vehicles as well? <makes second mental note> Chrysler is always the last to enter? Funny..................as far back as I can remember, Ford has consistantly been a dollar short and a day late. Please refer back to 1993 through 2003, Mustang vs. F-body platform.

Ding ding ding!!!!!!! Welcome to StangsUnleashed, where everyone is welcome, so long as they discuss the proper vehicle. Sure didn't take you long to catch on to how things work. May I be your tour guide?

Here we go again, talking about those "heavy mods". :rolleyes: But anyhow, let me divulge my history. I've been here for about 18 months. I've owned NOTHING but vehicles made by Ford Motor Company. I even spent three years working in one of their shit hole facilities. We've collectively owned seven Mustangs, and three still (and will ALWAYS) remain. So yeah, I'd hardly call myself a "hit and runner". Having said that, I love my cars, but frankly, can't STAND the loyalists. You know the type.............."The Mustang is greater than all". I bought the cars before it was the "trendy" thing to do. Before it became "popular" for mommy and daddy to go buy one for every pimply faced 17 year old brat. I bought the car, NOT the attitude. The attitude sucks. Furthermore, allow me to ask a question. If I were to go out and blow the doors off a Mercury Marauder with my '95, would beating that car make me a hero? Or would it make me an individual who needs to stick to something that runs closer to what I do? And don't forget, being a 32V 4.6L "Mach 1 engine", they're heavily tuned by SVT. There should be no excuses, right? Top of the line engineering right thurr. :yup:

Don't think we've had the chance to meet, young chap. However, please refer to the above paragraph(s) for the revised "terms of use" of StangsUnleashed. Basically, the rules go something like this:

To be here, you either 1) own a GT500; 2) are dying to own a GT500 but are too poor to make it happen; 3) don't give a shit either way, so you don't really fit in anywhere.

There IS no inbetween. Think I'm kidding? Go take a look through these forums. Tell me how many threads you find on Mustang GTs (no, not SHELBY, just plain old Mustang). Then go check out the technical forums. There's like 2 posts in each one. Why? Because nobody gives a shit! Frankly, I'm quite surprised this thread didn't get locked/closed/moved. Rivalry threads don't work here.

So, my long overdue long winded rant is over. My stay here probably is as well. It's been fun, but honestly, get a grip.

Ciao!

Michelle,

I hope some day you return to this forum. I had alot of fun with you last year, and I hope to run into you some day at an event. I will keep in touch. Take care girl. Bye. :(

:lurk:

Shelby Musclecar vs. Mopar Musclesedan, MuscleJeep, Muscletruck, Muscle econobox. SRT models. Hope they could get the new Challenger released. Musclecar.

That is too funny as you are 100% correct I like the musclesedan at least the challenger SHOULD be a muscle car...I hope

Ciao!

WOW!

Now that's what I call blowing a head gasket the hard way!

Take a chill pill & come back when your ready, I want to know how your car is running in the 1/4 mile after the long winter rebuild.

OK!

Enough is Enough.

This POST was originally set by ME the Night an SRT8 attempted to Beat Me.

This POST is NOT about what car is faster or whose Dick is Bigger!

It is about an SRT8 with 2 Dumas’s who thought they could beat my GT500.

NOTHING MORE!

For the Love of GOD Lighten UP!

Shit it makes me want to NOT post anything at all, a fun little story has turned into a Monster.

I normally don’t cuss so please, I apologize for the cuss words but they where needed.

WOW!

Now that's what I call blowing a head gasket the hard way!

Take a chill pill & come back when your ready, I want to know how your car is running in the 1/4 mile after the long winter rebuild.

Wow-

I just read this thread, this is some HEAVY SH*T. Well beyond my simple understanding of life. The way I see it, buy speed, go fast. It's that simple. I guess it really doesn't matter what brand of sled you ride, as long as you grease the rails.

Oh well, anyone have any pool pics they want to share?

HSURB

OK!

Enough is Enough.

This POST was originally set by ME the Night an SRT8 attempted to Beat Me.

This POST is NOT about what car is faster or whose Dick is Bigger!

It is about an SRT8 with 2 Dumas’s who thought they could beat my GT500.

NOTHING MORE!

For the Love of GOD Lighten UP!

Shit it makes me want to NOT post anything at all, a fun little story has turned into a Monster.

I normally don’t cuss so please, I apologize for the cuss words but they where needed.

I have not been folowing this thread, but it is the straw that broke the camels back for a member that will be missed by me.

Archived