TEAM SHELBY FORUM

THE END OF THE WORLD...Tomorrow May 21, 2011

Spent the day getting all of my 'stuff' in order...the end of the world and all.

Are you guys all ready?

:bag:

Could have driven your Shelby one last time here on Earth???????

Oh well..............Sometimes Fate does you No Favors???????? :hysterical:

Hmmmmmmmm. Well it's 6:24 eastern...and not so much as a slight rattle in the china cabinet! :hysterical:

DDT...you feeling anything out your way on the San Andreas??? :hysterical:

Now Now Chris...........Are you having another "Premonition"?????????? :P

Of course he also wrongly calculated this back in 1994 and his excuse is he forgot to read "Jeramiah"

LOL! Yeah..that's a bit of oversight - I wonder if he read everything this time? Do your research man! I can't wait to hear his explanation for why it didn't happen again.

The only scary thing about this is that there are actually people who believe this Camping dude...and they drive on our roads!!!!!

You got that right. So scary.

Just heard on radio of an Earthquake just happened in the San Francisco Bay area.....................

So the "Fruits and Nuts" are Saved????????????? :hysterical:

I find this piece of an article about it passing

"As Saturday drew nearer, followers reported that donations grew, allowing Family Radio to spend millions on more than 5,000 billboards and 20 RVs plastered with the doomsday message. In 2009, the nonprofit reported in IRS filings that it received $18.3 million in donations, and had assets of more than $104 million, including $34 million in stocks or other publicly traded securities."

O snap, i should predict an end of the world date, maybe i can get $18.3 million :hysterical:

"In New York, retired transportation agency worker Robert Fitzpatrick was inspired by Camping's message to spend over $140,000 of his savings on subway posters and outdoor advertisements warning of the May 21 Judgement Day."

Pretty dumb move on that guy, spending $140,000 of his own money:

I find this piece of an article about it passing

"As Saturday drew nearer, followers reported that donations grew, allowing Family Radio to spend millions on more than 5,000 billboards and 20 RVs plastered with the doomsday message. In 2009, the nonprofit reported in IRS filings that it received $18.3 million in donations, and had assets of more than $104 million, including $34 million in stocks or other publicly traded securities. "

O snap, i should predict an end of the world date, maybe i can get $18.3 million :hysterical:

"In New York, retired transportation agency worker Robert Fitzpatrick was inspired by Camping's message to spend over $140,000 of his savings on subway posters and outdoor advertisements warning of the May 21 Judgement Day."

Pretty dumb move on that guy, spending $140,000 of his own money:

He invested in Stocks & Securities??????? This didn't tip anyone off that he didn't really believe the End was coming? If he truely believed, He would have spent every dime he had.

"UPDATE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy Camping now says that 5/21/11 was actually a "Silent Spiritual Judgement Day" and the end of the

Earth is still on schedule for 10/21/11 when the Rapture and the End will happen all in one day..............

So although we have all had final judgement on 5/21/11, just keep sending him donations for the cause????????? :hysterical:

This guy Camping now says that 5/21/11 was actually a "Silent Spiritual Judgement Day" and the end of the

Earth is still on schedule for 10/21/11 when the Rapture and the End will happen all in one day..............

So although we have all had final judgement on 5/21/11, just keep sending him donations for the cause????????? :hysterical:

Oh crap...

Dave, does that mean we won't get a chance to smoke the Camaro ZL1??? :superhero:

So although we have all had final judgement on 5/21/11 , just keep sending him donations for the cause????????? :hysterical:

SOOOOOOO.....Does that mean that there is no more room for Improvement? We can't do anything for Extra Credit? :runaway::cry:

SOOOOOOO.....Does that mean that there is no more room for Improvement? We can't do anything for Extra Credit? :runaway::cry:

Camping may agree you still get extra credit if you donate all your "Earthly Belongings"???????? :hysterical:

There is a guy in New Jersey, named Chris McCain(i think) he did an interview with Philly's CBS 3 about doomsday, the reporter asked, if we are still here will u do a followup interview

then he was said "That couldnt be possible", now he is hard to get ahold of

Then in the same reporter, this guy from Philly is like "i dont understand, im baffled, there is still a piece of the puzzle i need to unlock to get a better prediction" i was like :headscratch: you believed Camping now you are sayign u can predict this event, and his Bible was covered with bumper stickers that said Doomsday May 21st :hysterical:

Not that any of these proported 'days end' predictions are worth any salt...but....the December 21, 2012 theory is gaining traction. Even NASA has chimed in on the possibility of this one??? :rolleyes:

:hide:

"We're just a stones throw, from burning hell fire...does anybody know...where did all the heroes go?"

Quoted from the lead-in of a song by ELO II. I was driving down the road today, and after hearing this song around two hundred times or so in the past ten years...I finally 'heard' the words and they stayed with me!

Archived