TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Super Snake Hood

J&DGT500

I know Shelby recently got a new vendor for the SS hood, any chance we will see that available on SPP for sale in the future.

Also wondering if other assorted 2011+ Super Snake parts will be available any time soon, like the A pillar gauge pod and the side scoops.

I know Shelby recently got a new vendor for the SS hood, any chance we will see that available on SPP for sale in the future.

Also wondering if other assorted 2011+ Super Snake parts will be available any time soon, like the A pillar gauge pod and the side scoops.

What is the difference between the A Piller Gauge Pods & Side Scoops from SPP for the Super Snakes and the ones from Ford Racing that are for a Regular GT? I would think that they are the same, and if they ARE, why wait, get from a Vendor that already has them.

We're reluctant on releasing the 2010+ GT500 S/S hoods. We fit each and every hood here to each vehicle. The main reason why we have to do this is because of the margin in the front of the GT500s hood - the 2010+ models have a header panel, which creates very little tolerance in adjusting the hood. We are getting some article samples in to see if we can get consistent pieces.

The SPP A-Pillar gauges will ship to us on 31 May - it will take a little while to assemble them and get them online. The SPP gauges will be branded "Shelby."

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived