TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Members Tent @ Carlisle

GT50040th

Team Shelby will have a Members tent at Carlisle this year during the Team Shelby Reunion Celebration.

At the tent we will be having a BBQ including ribs, chicken, brisket and sides. The chef we hired is well know for his BBQ talent and is sure to satisfy everyone. The hospitality tent will also include a DJ and soft drinks. The costs look to be running about $25.00 to $30.00 per person.

Stay tuned an event website with more details will be up soon…

See you in Carlisle!!!

$25/30 per person plus the word hospitality dont mix

anywho, sounds good, but im gonna save that kind of money for some CAR PARTS :happy feet:

Matt,

What car are you showing at the reunion??

We will be eating in the team Shelby tent so you know where to find us.

Matt,

What car are you showing at the reunion??

We will be eating in the team Shelby tent so you know where to find us.

Im not taking a car this year, maybe next year

Definately going to be :drool::drool::drool: over some nice cars those :banvictory:

So you feel obligated to complain about the price of food for an event that you are not even bringing a car too ?? :redcard:

ok?

I was trying to make a joke about the word hospitality with the connection to the word price, to me hospitality means generousity/free/nothing to worry about

still it aint cheap to get there even without entering the show with a car........tolls, parking, gate, gas, food/drinks, etc..

Have you gone out to eat lately??? It's not what you eating that counts, its who your eating with, Friends!!!!

Edgoods

Yep! This is TOP notch BBQ and a DJ. John has assembled a simply awesome event for TS members. I can promise you other clubs will be begging to get in. :slapfight:

You will NOT get better food or treatment anywhere at the show. A TS tent with food,drink and tunes ... What could be better?

Yep! This is TOP notch BBQ and a DJ. John has assembled a simply awesome event for TS members. I can promise you other clubs will be begging to get in. :slapfight:

You will NOT get better food or treatment anywhere at the show. A TS tent with food,drink and tunes ... What could be better?

Is this pay at the door or mail you a check?

Anything Gluten Free ?

Terry

07H350

Team Shelby will have a hospitality tent at Carlisle this year during the Team Shelby Reunion Celebration.

At the tent we will be having a BBQ including ribs, chicken, brisket and sides. The chef we hired is well know for his BBQ talent and is sure to satisfy everyone. The hospitality tent will also include a DJ and soft drinks. The costs look to be running about $25.00 to $30.00 per person.

Stay tuned an event website with more details will be up soon…

See you in Carlisle!!!

Thank you John for getting this together. Count me in!

I am the other fat boy referenced by dave870. I am looking forward to my first trip to Carlisle....

Well if you like to eat your coming to the right place..

We're working on a web site that will have info. on our TS reunion, KR invitational and members tent.

We do know that the reunion celebration will be going on between 11:00 am. to 4:00 pm. on Sat. and the award winning bar bq will be served about 1:00 pm.

Stay tuned, will have site up by the end of the week.

Well if you like to eat your coming to the right place..

We're working on a web site that will have info. on our TS reunion, KR invitational and members tent.

We do know that the reunion celebration will be going on between 11:00 am. to 4:00 pm. on Sat. and the award winning bar bq will be served about 1:00 pm.

Stay tuned, will have site up by the end of the week.

Great. We are looking forward to this weekend....

ok?

I was trying to make a joke about the word hospitality with the connection to the word price, to me hospitality means generousity/free/nothing to worry about

still it aint cheap to get there even without entering the show with a car........tolls, parking, gate, gas, food/drinks, etc..

The nice part about showing is your parking and gate fee (for two) is included in the $40!

Way to go John, keep up the great work!

sounds good. one question though, how will you know if we are a TS member or not? I understand we have to pay the $25 but whats stopping just anyone from paying $25 and coming? Also, my brother will be with me but am assuming we can bring family members...once they pay of course.

Archived