TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any orders on the GTS?

SWEDEMAN

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has to be someone at SA the next level up that you can seriously talk to about your estimated delivery date. Even using the 60 day projection your car should be in your hands by the end of March. I have a hard time believing they took orders without having the parts needed to complete a car. I thought they built at least five GTS's so far. I understand how upset you must be to hear about them doubling the delivery date on you. If all else fails , turn your wife loose on them. They seem to have a way to get things done.

I just got back from a trip to Maui. There are hundreds of V6 Mustang convertibles over there. Your GTS is really going to stand out. It is the perfect car for Hawaii.

2+2 thanks for the advice. I think I'll contact SA this week and try to keep my wits about me. I have no patience for incompetence or dishonesty. I think what really got my goat when I was talking to them is that they are all very nice, don't get excited, but will say anything. Those sales traits are the reason I shop for cars on line. I get prices documented and then go get the car when the price is right. I did not expect the same crap from SA. Lesson learned.

I agree with you on the Mustangs in Hawaii. I like cruising the North Shore in the GT500, top down of course. I'm amazed at how many convertible Mustangs I pass but I have noted that Camaro's are beginning to make some gains. Hopefully Ford realizes what's going on. The GTS will look nice with my wife driving ... assuming we get it before she gets orders for another location in 3 years.

Archived