TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Baer replacement rotors for gt500 2261031

tonyd1

Hi guys, have any of you recieved them yet who ordered them. I spoke to Rick at Baer and send the should ship soon. How's the fit and overall opion of them. I also ordered the rears but there's a delay on material, maybe 2 weeks. Please post pictures if you can, thanksTonyd1

Hi guys, have any of you recieved them yet who ordered them. I spoke to Rick at Baer and send the should ship soon. How's the fit and overall opion of them. I also ordered the rears but there's a delay on material, maybe 2 weeks. Please post pictures if you can, thanksTonyd1

Ordered mine through Summit Racing, supposed to ship on 5/27

Recieved mine yesterday,05/21/2011, real nice Looks great. I never realized the cailpers weren't the floating type. Oh well as long as they stop the car ,right.now waiting on the rear eradispeed .-Tonyd1

Hi wingnut, hey when you finally get yours and put on ,let me know what you think of the brake pad wear indicator. Do you think it'll hit the nuts on the rotor hat as the pads wear down?,Thanks Tonyd1

Hi wingnut, hey when you finally get yours and put on ,let me know what you think of the brake pad wear indicator. Do you think it'll hit the nuts on the rotor hat as the pads wear down?,Thanks Tonyd1

I'll reply back to this post when I get them installed. My new ship date is 5/30/11. Where'd you get yours from?

How do you post pictures, every time I try I get picture to big statement-Tonyd1

You have to set your camera resolution lower.

640x480 is all you really need for posting to the Internet as most browsers will only display a pic @ 72-90 dpi (so I was told).

Printing is another matter altogether. You want HIGH res. for printing.

I set my camera to 640x480 for the pics in my gallery and they look fine AND fit the page (plus you can post more photo's if they are smaller).

Phill

Edited by 2010KonaBlueGT

here's a picture of one of the fronts,and rearspost-31751-0-67143000-1306682811_thumb.jpg Thanks Phil

I tell you Baer is one top notch company, I recieved the rear eradispeed plus 2 rotors, installed them and had a problem with one of the blocks (Threads stripped out). I called baer told them the situation and they overnited me a new block which worked out just fine thank God. I guess the first one was machined wrong because the bolt kept spinning and wouldn't torque down, pulled out the bolt and the threads were falling out.of the block.Now that's true customer service. I'm so glad thing worked out so great-Tonyd1

post-31751-0-79641300-1306791213_thumb.jpg

Edited by tonyd1

• 1 month later...

Finally got these rotors on today...........it looks close, but I think it will be alright.