TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Wheels Finally

10SHELBY

Well it was worth the wait. Got the new wheels and tires put on and I think she looks good. Not sure what is next for appearance. Any suggestions? BTW the tires are the Nitto Invos. They stick pretty good.

shelby.jpg

car looks great, i did the same , but then had my alcoas powerdercoated, matt blk ,the polished look was to much bling for grabber blue , for other cosmetic mods i did front carbon fiber splitter, rear valance carbon fiber ( both peices are realcarbon fiber from tru carbon car looks great with these peices, then i lowered the car with H&R sport lowering spings which i think gives the car a great stance,(not for everybody) but car looks great , also rear steeda control arms looks great also, plus you see them thru the alcos in the rear otherwise cosmetic changes are all to each of our own choices , not everyone will like every-thing you do to you car its your choice , make sure when doing these changes you think twice and spend once

Very sharp! I have a 2012 GT500 on order, Race Red with the SVTPP. I have been thinking the stock wheels look a little dark, but these are great.

What size are the wheels? The 20x10 rear and 20x9 front? What size tires did you go with?

Very sharp! I have a 2012 GT500 on order, Race Red with the SVTPP. I have been thinking the stock wheels look a little dark, but these are great.

What size are the wheels? The 20x10 rear and 20x9 front? What size tires did you go with?

Thanks for all of the comments!

20X9 - 255/35ZR20 Nitto Invos

20X10 - 295/35ZR20 Nitto Invos

Cost was about $3,300

Rudy

city.JPG

tires.jpg

side.jpg

side2.jpg

Thanks for the info and pictures. That really is a great looking combination!

Showed my wife your pics and a 2012 GT500 with SVTPP wheels like the car I have on order, and she actually likes the SS wheels better! I guess that will have to be one of my first mods.

Thanks for the info and pictures. That really is a great looking combination!

Showed my wife your pics and a 2012 GT500 with SVTPP wheels like the car I have on order, and she actually likes the SS wheels better! I guess that will have to be one of my first mods.

I got mine at Cruizin Concepts. Tell David I sent you. Just so you know I had to get on a list.

Rudy

Archived