TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Grabber Blue on RTR's

Looks awesome, love the wheels...what is the rear rim size? This might be a possibility for my rear meat dilemma, LOL.......also. grabber looks sweet with red, wasn't a huge fan until I saw one in person, man it stuck out and I love the attention.....

Use the Ford Racing PP look-a-likes.....I just put them on my car 19"x10" on ALL FOUR CORNERS 285/35 front and 295/35 on rear. The 10" just clears on the front, not much room to spare.

What kind of tires you using?.....can you tell me what website for the 19x10's ?? No rubbing issues up front?

What kind of tires you using?.....can you tell me what website for the 19x10's ?? No rubbing issues up front?

BFG KDW2....buyfordracing.com....no rubbing issues, just be sure to use the stick-on weights for balancing. they used the tap on weights on the inside lip and it kept hitting the strut body on rotation. Went back and had them change to stick-on weights and problem solved. All clears now with no rubbing. I am even on Sportlines, so it's really low.

Sorry didn't mean to steal this thread...Those RTR's look great with that Grabber. And that's my favorite combo on the 10's...Grabber/Red

Archived