Show-And-Shine

Talk Cars - Show Cars

4th Sunday of each month

No Entry Fee

Quiznos - Woodforest Plaza Shopping Center

6875 FM 1488

Magnolia, Texas 77354

On FM 1488, just west of FM 2978

You are invited to bring your special automobile, truck, motorcycle or just stop by and talk. This is open to all makes and models of anything automotive. It is an informal, drive-in, show-and-shine event.

I have worked with the Corvette Club to organize the event, so let's make sure we have plenty of Ford representation there.

The Quiznos in Magnolia is gracious enough to lend us their space for the event. So, be sure to support them while you are there.

Park in front of Quiznos & Woodforest Bank (The Show area will be roped off)

Sunday, May 22 · 1:00pm - 3:00pm

Show-And-Shine

Talk Cars - Show Cars

4th Sunday of each month

No Entry Fee

Quiznos - Woodforest Plaza Shopping Center

6875 FM 1488

Magnolia, Texas 77354

On FM 1488, just west of FM 2978

You are invited to bring your special automobile, truck, motorcycle or just stop by and talk. This is open to all makes and models of anything automotive. It is an informal, drive-in, show-and-shine event.

I have worked with the Corvette Club to organize the event, so let's make sure we have plenty of Ford representation there.

The Quiznos in Magnolia is gracious enough to lend us their space for the event. So, be sure to support them while you are there.

Park in front of Quiznos & Woodforest Bank (The Show area will be roped off)

I didn't see this until after the event as I am not on here much but is it the 3rd Sunday or every month or the 4th? (for future reference)

Hope to make one later this summer.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see this until after the event as I am not on here much but is it the 3rd Sunday or every month or the 4th? (for future reference)

Hope to make one later this summer.

It is the 4th Sunday of every month. If you want to PM me your email address I will you to the email chain I send for events.

Here is another one you may be interested in...

TWCC Cars & Coffee for a Cause - June

Many of us meet ahead of time and arrive together. We will meet in the Target parking lot on I-45 @ Lake Woodlands Drive at 7:45am and leave at 8:00am to drive to Market Street.

Time: Sunday, June 5 · 9:00am - 11:00am

Created By: The Woodlands Car Club

More Info: The Woodlands Car Club will meet at Market Street the first Sunday of each month from 9 a.m. to 11 am, in between Jasper's and the movie theater to continue efforts to provide a fun and creative way to give back to our community.

The purpose behind the meets is to provide a morning gathering to show off our special vehicles within the car club and the local community, share information about needful non-profit organizations in Montgomery County, and to give back monetarily as well. TWCC will be collecting coins/change for our donation to the Market Street “Change for Charities” program that will benefit non-profit organizations in Montgomery County. The four recipients for 2010 are: New Danville, Montgomery County Emergency Assistance, Montgomery County Pet Partners, & Montgomery County Committee on Aging – The Friendship Center. The Montgomery County Committee on Aging - The Friendship Center is the recipient for October, November and December's event.

For more information about TWCC Cars & Coffee for a Cause, or The Woodlands Car Club in general, please call Dana at 281.363.2977. We will make our donation/presentation to one charity per quarter, along with the donation from Market Street's collection from the parking meters.

Thank you for your participation!