TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally!

MaxCustody

Well, I finally have bought my dream car. I bought SGT2809's 2007 SGT!!! :happy feet: It will be picked up in Ohio on Monday, and then delivered to South Texas next Friday! I can't wait to be :shift: . It is an awsome car and Jim has been really great to deal with. I know that it was hard for Jim to give up his car, but it will be going to a good home! I am looking forward to sharing my experiance with everyone! My wife has been very supportive, even though she really liked the Corvette that I sold to buy the SGT! I am sure that I will have many questions once I get the car! Thanks again Jim (SGT2809)

post-32505-0-09237600-1305302023_thumb.jpg

post-32505-0-09237600-1305302023_thumb.jpg

It is good to hear that the car is staying in the Team Shelby family. Please keep posting as the process of the car coming south progresses.

Jim

Yes, I wil keep everyone informed of the progress! I am very excited, as I have wanted a Shelby since I was a kid. I still remember the first one I ever saw (and that was a long time ago). Clark, where do you live in SD? I used to live out there myself. I still have family out there.

Don

Archived