TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealers smoking crack

Think he or she had The Man sign it in enough places? Who knows, maybe there is someone out there and this is their dream car. I love the Paxton on it, I'll admit.

Jim

Funny...I bought my 1989 White Fox body LX coupe 5.0 Automatic from them (one year old) when I was in the Phx. area. They are a stand-up dealership. At least they were at one time. It is owned by one of the Berge brothers. The other brother owns Berge Ford in Mesa AZ. They are competing stores. The BELL Ford store is on Interstate 17 in north Phoenix, and Berge is in Mesa AZ. off HWY 60, as I remember?

The '99 Lightning brochure that I have for someone that wants it, came from BELL Ford. I almost ordered a '99 Cobra in Electric Green from them, back in the day. I just got cold feet when I heard the recall issues with the HP claims!

Ahhh.....the old days!

Ummm....... that's $80,000 reserve NOT met! :o

I think the dealer's spouse said sell that thing and this is his/her face saving effort to sell it ....

Randy needs to buy this one and give it a good home up North, it will cure his paint and stripe problems........

This was a very nice looking Shelby GT/SC

GG

Haha GG! After looking at these pictures, my paint is a spot on match....dang artist trained eye! Seriously, my hood and trunk match better than this ones does...happy%20feet.gif

So is mine worth 90k now.????...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Was this one of the cars ordered from SA direct with a Paxton like Dave C's car ? I cannot find the story on the car on the listing...

Haha GG! After looking at these pictures, my paint is a spot on match....dang artist trained eye! Seriously, my hood and trunk match better than this ones does...happy%20feet.gif

So is mine worth 90k now.????...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Was this one of the cars ordered from SA direct with a Paxton like Dave C's car ? I cannot find the story on the car on the listing...

:headscratch:

Not sure, I saw Dave at the Texarkana Mustang show this past weekend, he was without his 08GTC/CS, told me it was in Houston at a speed shop getting some new internals in the motor. They had the motor back in according to him on Saturday. He has a really nice "ride", let me rephrase this, Melody has a very nice ride, she's the one doing all the detail work in the competitions.

GG

GG---Oh so I was referring to Dave C up here in the PNW...Dave and CS198 also have cars that they ordered direct form SA on the first build with the Paxtons, there are like 7 of them I think.

Also you cannot get a SA installed Paxton that I know of now due to the carb certification issue....so this may be one of the originaly ordered cars from SAI in 07 as a SGT/SC.

Many SGT's were sent back to get the SA installed SC, these are SGT/SC's as well....but the first ordered ones are pretty rare....80k rare? Who knows lets see what happens with this one...my hunch is never gonna happen....

GG---Oh so I was referring to Dave C up here in the PNW...Dave and CS198 also have cars that they ordered direct form SA on the first build with the Paxtons, there are like 7 of them I think.

Also you cannot get a SA installed Paxton that I know of now due to the carb certification issue....so this may be one of the originaly ordered cars from SAI in 07 as a SGT/SC.

Many SGT's were sent back to get the SA installed SC, these are SGT/SC's as well....but the first ordered ones are pretty rare....80k rare? Who knows lets see what happens with this one...my hunch is never gonna happen....

Sorry Randy, got the Dave's mixed up, I was talking about Zachman down here in our neck ofthe woods, he has a Grabber Orange SGT-C with a super charger also. I'm pretty sure his went back to SAI for the SC upgrade. Maybe he can chime in also. Small world...............

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: GG

The motto when I sold cars was "hit em high and look em in the eye".

Before the internet it was pretty silly....you would not believe how gullable some people are...I got out of it as it was like stealing it was so easy...and sleazy. :hysterical:

Archived