TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New plates

My plates were coming up for renewal, and I wanted to update the plate to the new blue color they have out for my state that looks like it matches the stripes, and while I was at it, I noticed we can now go to a six character plate-

350Rplate.png

Old plate

gt350rplate.png

new plate

Im sure its not gonna sit well with a few that I took GT350R, but since they named it the R tune, it does make sense to name it that way since I dont have the characters to make GT350 624(or GT350 730 now...:hysterical: )

I will post pics of it on the car when they get it made.happy%20feet.gif

350Rplate.png

gt350rplate.png

Love all the plates. Mine, in Georgia, is BONKA52. My seven, YES seven, grandchildren call me Bonka and the CSM number of the car is 52.

Hey, I just realized that when my grandchildren start having children, I will become the GREAT BONKA...lmbo

Ciao and God bless...Jon

• 2 weeks later...

My plates were coming up for renewal, and I wanted to update the plate to the new blue color they have out for my state that looks like it matches the stripes, and while I was at it, I noticed we can now go to a six character plate-

post-11131-0-79466800-1305133736_thumb.png

Old plate

post-11131-0-46593900-1305133763_thumb.png

new plate

Im sure its not gonna sit well with a few that I took GT350R, but since they named it the R tune, it does make sense to name it that way since I dont have the characters to make GT350 624(or GT350 730 now...:hysterical: )

I will post pics of it on the car when they get it made.happy%20feet.gif

Warren, I LIKE IT!!!! :happy feet:

Don't feel too bad........I have gone over and joined the Bimmerpost forum for the time being, and have been blasted for the use of the 'M' emblem on the rear of my One Series, that frankly has an 'M' engine in it, and was offered with an 'M' pkg. from the factory.

:headscratch:

Archived