TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 2008 GT500

Flatfoot

It's been awhile.....just stopping by to say hello from New Jersey...my car is pretty much stock except for a CAI and some KR mufflers......I'm on the fence about getting an H-Pipe along with a Roush catback exhaust installed....ohhh also looking to drop it a bit with eibachs springs. Any Thoughts ?

It's been awhile.....just stopping by to say hello from New Jersey...my car is pretty much stock except for a CAI and some KR mufflers......I'm on the fence about getting an H-Pipe along with a Roush catback exhaust installed....ohhh also looking to drop it a bit with eibachs springs. Any Thoughts ?

Although I can't attest because I have different exhaust, from what I hear the h-pipe really wakes the KR mufflers up and enables their true potential.

And definitely put lowering springs on, if not other suspension mods. I waited a couple of years before I put FRPP springs on mine and man, I can't believe I waited so long!! Looks so much better IMO.

Did not read if you had a tune with your CAI or not. If no custom tune for your CAI, that would be a suggestion.

But, if you are going to do a tune, might as well go with a VMP 2.59" Pulley, 90MM Idler AND Tune Trust me, you'll end up doing it later and it's a quick and easy mod. You can do the pulley & idler yourself with the proper tool, or (this is what I did) pay my local mod shop to do it (for a whopping $90. Supercharger is louder when you punch it and makes 3rd feel like 2nd, 4th feel like 3rd.

Archived