TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Installed CDC LED Turn Signal Mirrors

Got these installed (by CDC) last week. They look great (like an OEM part) and have a blue tint to them that eases up on the glare. They are currently on sale for just $100. My boys said they look particularly impressive in conjunction with the sequential turn signals. Would highly recommend.

IMG00075-20110510-2237.jpg

IMG00075-20110510-2237.jpg

Who is CDC? They look pretty cool. Where did you purchase them?

TIA

Who is CDC? They look pretty cool. Where did you purchase them?

TIA

Classic Design Concepts - here is the link. If you call, ask for Reon - nice guy. Had them installed at their facility in Novi, MI (Detroit suburb) since I didn't want to mess with it.

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=121

I am having my speed shop assess this product. Very nice looking. Absent them telling me not to do it, I will get them installed. While they do look cool, I like the safety aspects of them as I sure notice them on other vehicles. Thanks for posting.

Jim

Hmmmm... any odds you've be willing to post some video? I've thought about this before too, but wondered if it would look cheesy or not. I'm thinking not now. And for $100, it's sounds like it might be time. Especially with my car being a daily driver, I could see the benefit of the added visibility... and I DO have the sequentials too... hmmmmm...

Hmmmm... any odds you've be willing to post some video? I've thought about this before too, but wondered if it would look cheesy or not. I'm thinking not now. And for $100, it's sounds like it might be time. Especially with my car being a daily driver, I could see the benefit of the added visibility... and I DO have the sequentials too... hmmmmm...

I will get a video posted in the next couple days showing them in conjunction with the sequentials. As you said, I like the extra safety they bring as well on the interstates and multi-lane roads.

I am having my speed shop assess this product. Very nice looking. Absent them telling me not to do it, I will get them installed. While they do look cool, I like the safety aspects of them as I sure notice them on other vehicles. Thanks for posting.Jim

Jim, you're too funny...that's the attorney in ya coming out!!! :hysterical:

Jim, you're too funny...that's the attorney in ya coming out!!! :hysterical:

Wait! I have to defend myself. I don't do that kind of law. I am but a humble divorce lawyer. I get to meet half the population that way. ;)

Jim

Wait! I have to defend myself. I don't do that kind of law. I am but a humble divorce lawyer. I get to meet half the population that way. ;)

Jim

Hahahahaha....that's probably unfortunately true!

But...every attorney I've ever met was trained with that cautious 'right thing to do' sensible mentality.

I'm just kiddin' ya anyway bud! It was what came to mind first for me when I saw you post. It is a cool mod though.

Chris

Archived