TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS Ponies Event Gets an "A"

tony356

Having participated in hundreds of track weekends over the years, none have exceeded my expectations quite like this Ponies event. A huge thank you to Sean, Warren, Jeff, John, Gary and Shelby.

I finally got a chance to beat the snot out of my 350 and very simply, it was tremendous.

Every detail of the event was planned with one goal - for each of the participants to have the time of their lives - and my final grade for the event must be an "A".

While we share a love for the cars, what will bring me back is a chance to hang out and talk trash with all the great people I met.

Very well done.

I'm in for next year.

Having participated in hundreds of track weekends over the years, none have exceeded my expectations quite like this Ponies event. A huge thank you to Sean, Warren, Jeff, John, Gary and Shelby.

I finally got a chance to beat the snot out of my 350 and very simply, it was tremendous.

Every detail of the event was planned with one goal - for each of the participants to have the time of their lives - and my final grade for the event must be an "A".

While we share a love for the cars, what will bring me back is a chance to hang out and talk trash with all the great people I met.

Very well done.

I'm in for next year.

Yeah it was a blast wasn't it!!!! :happy feet:

It should be illegal to have that much fun!!!! :shift:

I'll second (or, in this case, third) that. I did not track my car other than the parade laps and riding in the GT350 with Gary but it was still a great time. Not only was it great meeting and talking with all of the wonderful people who were in attendance but there were plenty of activities for just about everyone. I have been to a number of car events and none had so much for everyone to do even if they did not get track time. Unfortunately, the time just flew by and it was time to go home.

Thank you Sean, Warren, Jeff, John, Gary, and all of the others who worked so hard at making this a fantastic event.

See you all next year.

I have uploaded my pictures and videos to an album on Photobucket. The audio on the Thursday videos is pretty much useless due to the wind but you can enjoy them anyway. Below is the link:

http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l596/cobraduo53/Ponies%20in%20the%20Poconos/?start=all

Mike

Very well done.

I'm in for next year.

Thanks for coming, your help on the cruise and pointers on the track. glade you had a good time!!!

Archived