TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby dash Plaque

tonyd1

I ordered this on the 11th of April 2011, still haven't recieved it 5/07/2011, Why does it that so long. I ordered the laser etched one not the original signed one by Shelby. Just seams odd how it takes so long to put a piece of metal in a lazer machine and fill in the info, clean it up and mail it., also being a ts member was I entitled to a discount ?-Tonyd1

tonyd1, Hate to burst your bubble but it's not metal if you have a 2010 and up it's plastic. I ordered mine with signature in December and still haven't seen it..? They said it could be 6 months for a signed one and six weeks for lazer. Give them a call and see what they say?

tonyd1, Hate to burst your bubble but it's not metal if you have a 2010 and up it's plastic. I ordered mine with signature in December and still haven't seen it..? They said it could be 6 months for a signed one and six weeks for lazer. Give them a call and see what they say?

Over $ 200 for a plastic dash plaque-God Bless America, Did you guys get a TS discount?-Tonyd1

Hi Tony,

Your plaque shipped yesterday and shows a scheduled FedEx delivery date of May 17th. If you log into the "My Account" section on the SPP site you can find the tracking number. The plaques are sent out to be etched with individual vin's on them. Each one is custom to the car so we don't have them in stock. When ordering products through SPP you can check the estimated ship time found below the price on the item or in the product description. Many times items can ship even sooner than the estimated ship time such as your plaque did.

Upon joining/renewing your Team Shelby Membership you qualify for a 1 time 10% off your first purchase. Just give us a call on your next order and we can apply the 10% off.

Hi Tony,

Your plaque shipped yesterday and shows a scheduled FedEx delivery date of May 17th. If you log into the "My Account" section on the SPP site you can find the tracking number. The plaques are sent out to be etched with individual vin's on them. Each one is custom to the car so we don't have them in stock. When ordering products through SPP you can check the estimated ship time found below the price on the item or in the product description. Many times items can ship even sooner than the estimated ship time such as your plaque did.

Upon joining/renewing your Team Shelby Membership you qualify for a 1 time 10% off your first purchase. Just give us a call on your next order and we can apply the 10% off.

Thanks for getting back to me,-Tony

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm still trying to understand what makes this plate cost so much.

I understand CS is a celebrity and all that, but on the 2012 the plate doesn't even fit like the earlier years. Is this plate billet? At the cost of a Shelby this should be part of the package.

JMO

• 2 weeks later...

Archived