TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 - 2011 GT500 Signed Airbag cover

Not sure why the regrets when the ebay auction sold for $400

Seems to me that you should be able to purchase a NEW cover from Ford and have it autographed for about the same price.

Steve

PS- Just looked at the sellers other auctions and it appears they are in the business of selling autographed items.

Not sure why the regrets when the ebay auction sold for $400

Seems to me that you should be able to purchase a NEW cover from Ford and have it autographed for about the same price.

Steve

PS- Just looked at the sellers other auctions and it appears they are in the business of selling autographed items.

Steve i have no regrets at all, its going to a good cause and for that im ok with it, :happy feet:

I JUST received today my signed glove box :mail: with instant camera back. ( they took 2 pictures). I am going tomorrow to Walmart to get them develop, can not wait. :happy feet: The Glove Box cost me at my local Ford Dealer $ 210.00 + Tax and Carroll Shelby Foundation $ 265.00 with shipping :happy feet: I am very happy that I did not buy one from ebay.

the part is about $160 from the dealer and then $250 for his signature.

and yes, it goes to a good cause. i believe the shelby childrens foundation

its only money

I've ordered my cover oday from the dealer, it's quite expensive....349$ Can +15% of tax. It would have been cheaper the one on ebay, but anyway at least it's gonna be personalyze to me, and the money for the signature goes for a good foundation.

I've ordered my cover oday from the dealer, it's quite expensive....349$ Can +15% of tax. It would have been cheaper the one on ebay, but anyway at least it's gonna be personalyze to me, and the money for the signature goes for a good foundation.

Im from Canada too but i ordered my air bag cover threw Tousley Ford in the states way way cheaper than we have to pay here in Canada

Im from Canada too but i ordered my air bag cover threw Tousley Ford in the states way way cheaper than we have to pay here in Canada

Anyway it's too late....it's ordered already !

Archived