TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Awaiting Delivery

RogerS

Thats so great . I checked out my car Monday and today the Transport company picked her up today . Now I have to track her for a week . I got a tracking number so I can see her on a map . 9 days :rant2::rant2: so with any luck next Saturday or sooner . :happy feet: :happy feet:

Just curious...when did your car arrive at SA?

Wanted to get feel for where they are at with delivery so far?

My car got to SA in july my CMS number 165 . They started my car March 10 th but they didn't do anything for 6 weeks because of part's . I was at SA Monday to see my car . But Idid see a lot of car's done 20 + and other 18 in the shop being worked on .

Edited by 1sgt

Kris

Whaaaaaaay you at??? :hyper2:

It has been a car show at my house since I got the car home. I drove the car about 60 miles so far. The car is a rocket ship, when I got out I was shaking. Everybody should go to race car driving school before they get behind the wheel. I wanted to post pictures, but I do not know how to use this crazy computer that well yet. My brother did a interview with me the first night the car was home, he put it on youtube. Go to Kris Yarnelli 2011 gt350 on you tube. It is very funny. Everybody will enjoy watching this. Let me know what you think..

Kris

It has been a car show at my house since I got the car home. I drove the car about 60 miles so far. The car is a rocket ship, when I got out I was shaking. Everybody should go to race car driving school before they get behind the wheel. I wanted to post pictures, but I do not know how to use this crazy computer that well yet. My brother did a interview with me the first night the car was home, he put it on youtube. Go to Kris Yarnelli 2011 gt350 on you tube. It is very funny. Everybody will enjoy watching this. Let me know what you think..

Kris

Pretty good, you look like a happy guy. The sound came through great, I hope you had a door open to the garage. :-)

Edited by Torch40

Kris

Kris,

Congrats on the delivery of your new GT350. Your brother did a great job capturing that million watt "happy Shelby customer" smile

More pics maybe when the car shows ends?

Kris

Kris

Congrats and welcome aboard. I watched the you tube video and your smile and laugh when you gave the car a little throttle was priceless. Enjoy every second.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a call from my transporter and I'm getting my car tonight . After 17 day and 14 states she'II BE HOME .Right now it's in GAREENWICH CT at 6pm . I was hopeing note to get it at night but no luck :banghead:

Edited by 1sgt

Kris

I searched on you tube and it said no results found...I see others posting that they watched it so I must be doing something wrong...

if someone can post a link I would be gratful............

Kris

Ok...a couple of days under your belt. What do you think so far?

I have only driven the car about 150 miles so far. The car is radical, and lots of fun to drive. Every where you go, people love it. The only down side so far is that it is hard to keep clean. White shows everything. I drive everybody crazy because I dont drive it alot. I enjoy looking at it just as much as driving it. To everyone that is still waiting for their cars to be finished, be patient....... When you get the car it feels like a accomplishment. It is a status symbol that says you have made it .. Who cares what everyone thinks, you are one of the few with a car of this caliber.

Kris

I just got a call from my transporter and I'm getting my car tonight . After 17 day and 14 states she'II BE HOME .Right now it's in GAREENWICH CT at 6pm . I was hopeing note to get it at night but no luck :banghead:

congrats!!!! enjoy it.....

Kris

• 2 weeks later...

awesome video fr memories...congrats again!

Congrats on gettting your new ride. At least SAI has brought us all up to date about the progress of the rest of the production:

The Shelby American Speed Alert is distributed periodically to keep you in touch with our latest news, vehicles, and events. See our website at http://www.ShelbyAmerican.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/shelbyamerican for more information.

GT350 Production Update!

To date we have produced 124, 2011 Shelby GT350 45th Anniversary editions. At our current production rate we are targeting the final 2011 GT350 to be completed by the end of August. Our customers are thrilled with their vehicles scoring many “best in shows” across the country.

The order bank is open for the 2011-2012 Shelby GTS. Contact our sales department to reserve your spot now! Production will commence at the completion of the 2011 Shelby GT350 run and will move directly into the 2012 GT350 build.

2012 Shelby GT350s and Shelby GT500 vehicles are arriving daily in anticipation of production. Stay tuned for more information and updates!

Question for those who were told 64 man hours during the update. Did it take the 2 -3 weeks or was it longer?

The closer it gets...the harder it is. Just desperate for any info. Thanks

Hang in there brother.................. :rockon:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After nine months of waiting, the news is that car is almost waitng. one part left to get from a supply vendor and then it is on its way. almost in time to be a 2012!

B)

That's going to make for some great pics along Kalakaua Avenue with colorful bikini's in the background! :)

After nine months of waiting, the news is that car is almost waitng. one part left to get from a supply vendor and then it is on its way. almost in time to be a 2012!

B)

Good for you!!! We've all been there, believe me, and it gets harder the closer it gets.

So how long does it take for the transport across the water? What island you on?

John

Good for you!!! We've all been there, believe me, and it gets harder the closer it gets.

So how long does it take for the transport across the water? What island you on?

John

I am on Oahu. I needed something to paly with while the 66 GT350 is being restored. Denpening on the shipping dates from the west coast it can take from 14 to 21 days to get the toy here from past experience to and from NV. My daughter lives in No. Vegas so we have transported cars. Supercharging does not accelerate the ocean voyage. The dealer is bringing another 350 along with mine closed in one container. Only wait now is for some special piece (unknown) up front for my 624. Then both cars will on the way. Mai-Tai celebration awaits.

Don

I am on Oahu. I needed something to paly with while the 66 GT350 is being restored. Denpening on the shipping dates from the west coast it can take from 14 to 21 days to get the toy here from past experience to and from NV. My daughter lives in No. Vegas so we have transported cars. Supercharging does not accelerate the ocean voyage. The dealer is bringing another 350 along with mine closed in one container. Only wait now is for some special piece (unknown) up front for my 624. Then both cars will on the way. Mai-Tai celebration awaits.

Don

Mai-Tai's indeed! Two 350's on the same Island, wow. Well, I'll keep an eye out for the ship to sail by on its way.... :lol2:

Edited by SoCalSGT

Mai-Tai's indeed! Two 350's on the same Island, wow. Well, I'll keep an eye out for the ship to sail by on its way.... :lol2:

Had the order come through a few months back I might have considered Museum Delivery with a run down to San Diego for shipment on Pasha. It would have been fun to drop by and do some rumbling through Rancho Santa Fe and cruise PCH through Torrey Pines, right?

Don

Had the order come through a few months back I might have considered Museum Delivery with a run down to San Diego for shipment on Pasha. It would have been fun to drop by and do some rumbling through Rancho Santa Fe and cruise PCH through Torrey Pines, right?

Don

Absolutely. I was all through RSF on Friday and Torrey Pines is on my normal route. Gotta' pick the right time on PCH right now because the thoroughbreds are running at Del Mar; traffic can be a bear just prior to post time.

John

Absolutely. I was all through RSF on Friday and Torrey Pines is on my normal route. Gotta' pick the right time on PCH right now because the thoroughbreds are running at Del Mar; traffic can be a bear just prior to post time.

John

Looks like my ship will be coming in with my toy about Labor Day. That will make it ten months from order date. Aaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh. I am sure the wait and anxiety will disappear at about 5000 rpm. If I see a 2012 within a few months of my getting my ride, I may be more than a bit peeved.