TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Awaiting Delivery

RogerS

Just waiting for their new owner's!

Come an get em!

Roger,

Is my car finished yet? Steve said all that was left was the tune. I figured friday, you guys would say come get the car. I have my transport company ready to pick up tuesday if possible.. Thanks for any news you can find out for me.

Kris Yarnelli

csm#49

I just got rhe call from frankie from shelby and my car is done . As of right now my hp is 578 and to the wheel is 500 hp with the new CAI and tune . :shift:

Cool beans!!

A GT350 belonging to someone named Matt has his inside the Museum for delivery. He must be getting ready to come get it.

I asked be for I did it . So yes still under warranty . If it wasn't I would have done the 624 hp .Oh be for the tune it was 440 at the wheel .

Edited by 1sgt

Cool beans!!

A GT350 belonging to someone named Matt has his inside the Museum for delivery. He must be getting ready to come get it.

My car got its FINAL today. It is being picked up sometime today by the transport company. I wont sleep until it hits my front door. I'm waxing the license plates right now, so that will be done. Did you get your car while you was out in vegas?

I was there yesterday... There are even more lined up in front!

IMG_2758.jpg

What a sight... :drop:

Any many, miney, moe. Which one shall I choose? :confused: Oh wait, DAMN, I guess I have to pay for it first! :doh: My bouncing check will be sent out first thing in the morning :hysterical:

Talked to driver from transport company today, he is about half way to ohio. Probably be Thursday until car arrives. I woke up in the middle of the night dreaming about the car, I must be car crazy. I'll let everyone know when it arrives....

Kris

Talked to driver from transport company today, he is about half way to ohio. Probably be Thursday until car arrives. I woke up in the middle of the night dreaming about the car, I must be car crazy. I'll let everyone know when it arrives....

Kris

Kris

Remember, you are life support for those of us who are getting closer!!!! Please post pics and a review!!!

Kris

Kris

What's the latest??? I'm dying here!!! Excited for you!!!

Kris

What's the latest??? I'm dying here!!! Excited for you!!!

The transport driver called me tonight at 8:00 and said that he was 10 miles from dropping off my car. He told me that he was going to call it a night and asked if we could meet at 7:30 in the morning to get car off of the truck. At first, I wanted to ask him if he was crazy. I wanted to get my car tonight. However, out of respect he said he was very tired and that for all of our saftey he would like to unload it in the daylight. He also said it would be better for me to look over the car good to make sure no damage occured. I have to hurry in the morning and unload car, drive it 20 miles home, and have 30minutes to get to work. I have to work 13hours before I can go back home to enjoy the car. I was telling everyone that I waited a year for this moment, but the truth is, I waited my whole life to experience owning a shelby gt350 R..

Kris

The transport driver called me tonight at 8:00 and said that he was 10 miles from dropping off my car. He told me that he was going to call it a night and asked if we could meet at 7:30 in the morning to get car off of the truck. At first, I wanted to ask him if he was crazy. I wanted to get my car tonight. However, out of respect he said he was very tired and that for all of our saftey he would like to unload it in the daylight. He also said it would be better for me to look over the car good to make sure no damage occured. I have to hurry in the morning and unload car, drive it 20 miles home, and have 30minutes to get to work. I have to work 13hours before I can go back home to enjoy the car. I was telling everyone that I waited a year for this moment, but the truth is, I waited my whole life to experience owning a shelby gt350 R..

Kris

Sounds awesome! :camera: Don't forget.

Kris

Kris

So let me get this straight...at 8 PM you had already been awake for at least 13 hours...you were informed your car was only 10 miles away, therefore, no sleep that night...while taking delivery you had been up for 24.5 hours...add 13 hours of work and that makes 37.5 hours without sleep!

When you get home...hand me the keys :shift: and you get some sleep! :hysterical2:

Kris

So let me get this straight...at 8 PM you had already been awake for at least 13 hours...you were informed your car was only 10 miles away, therefore, no sleep that night...while taking delivery you had been up for 24.5 hours...add 13 hours of work and that makes 37.5 hours without sleep!

When you get home...hand me the keys :shift: and you get some sleep! :hysterical2:

Thats so great . I checked out my car Monday and today the Transport company picked her up today . Now I have to track her for a week . I got a tracking number so I can see her on a map . 9 days :rant2::rant2: so with any luck next Saturday or sooner . :happy feet: :happy feet: