TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Holy Crap.......someone let me borrow $200K

Very nice! I hope they are on the up and up unlike that place in Dallas that the feds shut down a while back, though. They were publishing similar pictures/concepts.

I think you're talking about Unique Performance. This company, Classic Creations, seems to have all the legal stuff handled. I will admit, however, that past company does hurt the reputations of Shelby continuation builders.

I think you're talking about Unique Performance. This company, Classic Creations, seems to have all the legal stuff handled. I will admit, however, that past company does hurt the reputations of Shelby continuation builders.

Yep, that's them! I remember my Dad (huge mustang fan) and my cousin went to check them out. Came back with pictures and tales of glory. Shortly after, the feds shut it down.

The State of Oklahoma actually shut down this shop for a few weeks last year on a bogus charge that they were doing the same thing as Unique Performance. In the end Classic was prooven to be in the right. Now Classic is working closely with Oklahoma law makers to rewrite the law and eliminate the confusion on what and how much of a car can be replaced before it's no longer the original car.

would love to have one all black.Shelby should do some thing with the new 67 fastback body from dicron.You could have a completely new 67 shelby.

Do you mean Dynacorn? Their unibodies look amazing. I definitely woiuld consider a 1967 GT500 recreation. SAI could call it the GT500CS. They could option the car with a big block with or without fuel injection too.

Eh...I just don't care for that car. Just not my style.

Well, it is the history that put the current Shelby mustang on the map. The styling is different, but I think still very cool. However, if we're looking at the downsides of this very expensive toy, one thing that bugs me is the interior has every blessed thing stamped or signed with the Shelby name. Seems too "in-your-face" to me. Total overkill. A few tasteful places would be a lot nicer, don't you think?

Archived