TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GTH Hats

The Shelby Store now has many items for the GTH enthusiasts. Hats, hoodies, polo shirts, stickers and more are just a few keystrokes away.

Steve

So are the hat at the Shelby store in Vegas? The last couple of times I've been there, no hats have been available.

QSS

So are the hat at the Shelby store in Vegas? The last couple of times I've been there, no hats have been available.

QSS

Most of these GTH items are brand new additions so they may not have been in the gift shop when you last visited. Also keep in mind that the Shelby Museum gift shop is always tight on space so if you don't see what your looking for just ask the helpful folks at the counter, perhaps they can locate the item you're looking for.

Steve

I stopped by the store on Saturday and bought the GT-H polo and hat. I thought I was done but they hit me at the register with a GT-H keychain and pin! I couldn't believe all the GT-H items in the store. Anytime you see more than a sticker, it's a good day.

By the way, they appear to be out of the GT-H cars. They did have a few 06's in the matchbox size but that was it for the models.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received (2) my GT-H hats and they are cool but the stitch count from the emroidery company sure doesnt match the Shelby brand. Being in the industry I can tell you that it wouldnt have taken much to make the logo really stand out (especially on a black hat) so hopefully next time someone will demand higher quality!