TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Carlisle,PA Ford Nationals and Team Shelby Reunion

For those who don't visit the Northeast forum or don't know of Carlisle:

Carlisle, PA hosts the biggest Ford show in the world. It runs this year from June3rd to June5th and draws about 3,000+ Fords.

For 2011 Team Shelby North East is hosting a Grand Shelby Reunion open to all Shelbys of all years. We expect between 200 and 300 Shelbys to attend and we will be the centerpiece of the show. Also, There will be a special display of GT500KRs as well as other unique cars from all over the Country.

Ford Corporate and SAI will be in attendance and this year's show is promising to break all records. Top names WILL be there While I've been sworn to secrecy I know you will recognize at least a few of them.

Carlisle Ford Nationals should be on everyone's "to do" list at least once as it's unlike any other show in the world. About 90,000 spectators come through over the course of the show and 3,000 + cars will be there.

Link to Carlisle Shelby Reunion

Hope to see some mid/south Atlantic TS representation there!

Andy

Carlisle, PA hosts the biggest Ford show in the world. It runs this year from June3rd to June5th and draws about 3,000+ Fords.

For 2011 Team Shelby North East is hosting a Grand Shelby Reunion open to all Shelbys of all years. We expect between 200 and 300 Shelbys to attend and we will be the centerpiece of the show. Also, There will be a special display of GT500KRs as well as other unique cars from all over the Country.

Ford Corporate and SAI will be in attendance and this year's show is promising to break all records. Top names WILL be there While I've been sworn to secrecy I know you will recognize at least a few of them.

Carlisle Ford Nationals should be on everyone's "to do" list at least once as it's unlike any other show in the world. About 90,000 spectators come through over the course of the show and 3,000 + cars will be there.

Andy

Looking forward to it. :happy feet:

• 5 weeks later...

will be driving up to PA from VA friday afternoon. email is masmd@yahoo.com if anyone is headed up that direction. Looking forward to the event. Spent last weekend at VIR at SVT superfest and enjoyed that tremendously. That should be on any Shelby owner's bucket list as well

Reg

Awesome turnout, stinks about the rain on saturday. But atleast all the KR's inside had nice place to hide.

Rain wasn't bad... It provided a reason to wipe them down and get the dust off before the parade. Plus it was much cooler afterwards.

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

Can't wait for next year!

:salute:

Andy

This was my first time at this event. Had a great time. Met some real cool people. Recommended to all Ford & Mustang enthusiasts.

Archived