TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Osama Bin Laden is dead!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark yesterday in your calendars, boys and girls.

This does not mean, however, that terrorism has ended. As well all know, Osama was the major "face" of terrorism. We may have "cut the head off the beast," but Osama wasn't the only head--he led ONE major terror network, of which there are others. They will reorganize. They will retaliate. The United States must maintain vigilance and not become complacent, and it sounds like Washington is fully aware of this (I wouldn't expect anything less).

Whether they reorganize and retaliate immediately, or wait a few years, no one knows.

In the meantime, let them see Americans waiving American flags all over the news in celebration of his death.

And remember, although his death signifies a benchmark in the fight against terrorism, and even avenging the deaths of innocent civilians because of its bloodshed, there is only one person that I leave to judge Osama, and that's God.

+1

We can not let down our guard. This is not the end...

:salute:

I dunno...has anyone seen a death certificate? All we have is some report from someone, somewhere, who knew something...no such document has been provided...how can we be sure? Have any of you seen Osama dead with your own eyes???

I'd like to see photographic proof. That would seal it for me.

With Wealthy self centered individuals that cannot say anything positive with our current President then

this will probably be the case...............May 1, 2011 a proud day for all US Citizens Rich and Poor................ :salute:

Dave,

I know you are a smart guy, so before you decide to be critical of all rich people and their personal views, please review the long list of billionaires found here http://givingpledge.org/#enter and open their individual links to read their personal stories and pledges to donate their wealth to worthy causes. Like you, they have the same right to support political candidates of their choice, and by no means does this list consist of all republicans. What it does consist of is a bunch of smart individuals who have been successful, employing thousands of us regular Joe's along the way, who now will share their wealth both before and after they pass. Kind of sounds like Carroll Shelby's Foundation and how he wants to give back something to kids with heart problems because of his good fortune, no? :salute:

Personally, I am glad the muther F%CK#@r is dead. I only wish that he suffered. I am also very happy that no Seals were injured or killed. Those guys are BAD. This is not the end however. There will be some other dude to take his place.

Now that he is in hell he will get 72 male'e instead of virgins, that will take care of him.

Bin laden get's to hell and his cellmate ask's him " do you want to be the Man or the Wife in our new relationship?"

Bin Lauden replys, "Umm I'll be the man"

Cellmate - " Ok then get over here and suck Mama's D*%K then"

Nice goin Department of the Navy!

Not so fast guys.......I need a pic....a real pic....not some doctored up Photochop either. Sorta wreaks? :waiting:

EDIT- They better have someth'n, or all of the 911 families just got a pie in the face...and, that ain't cool. <_<

Dave,

I know you are a smart guy, so before you decide to be critical of all rich people and their personal views, please review the long list of billionaires found here http://givingpledge.org/#enter and open their individual links to read their personal stories and pledges to donate their wealth to worthy causes. Like you, they have the same right to support political candidates of their choice, and by no means does this list consist of all republicans. What it does consist of is a bunch of smart individuals who have been successful, employing thousands of us regular Joe's along the way, who now will share their wealth both before and after they pass. Kind of sounds like Carroll Shelby's Foundation and how he wants to give back something to kids with heart problems because of his good fortune, no? :salute:

Well my N Cali Friend...........I agree with your post to a point.............However I think you read too much out of my short post as

you highlighted only half the sentence..............So true that the Wealthy have the Resources to make a big difference in our

Society and Economy and many do.....So it definately would be foolish to "be critical of ALL rich people and their personal views".......

Of course Charity to good causes is very important to all that can help especially the Wealthy.................

Of course a Bounty of Charity may get the "Camel to go through the Eye of a Needle"???????? :salute:

Well my N Cali Friend...........I agree with your post to a point.............However I think you read too much out of my short post as

you highlighted only half the sentence..............So true that the Wealthy have the Resources to make a big difference in our

Society and Economy and many do.....So it definately would be foolish to "be critical of ALL rich people and their personal views".......

Of course Charity to good causes is very important to all that can help especially the Wealthy.................

Of course a Bounty of Charity may get the "Camel to go through the Eye of a Needle"???????? :salute:

Dave,

There's no question that money greases wheels. That why it's called "the mother's milk of politics". But I'm glad many of these guys (and gals) have decided to spend their "big bucks" on projects that help society and the little guy.

Dave,

There's no question that money greases wheels. That why it's called "the mother's milk of politics". But I'm glad many of these guys (and gals) have decided to spend their "big bucks" on projects that help society and the little guy.

Yes..........100%............

And the key word for you is I,isnt it :doh:

Who was recently quoted saying;

"I" did what nobody else could do"...............

"I" am so PROUD OF MYSELF"...........

Nope..........Was not our President......................... :hysterical:

This just in:

He's not Dead.........He turned States Evidence and is now in the Witness Protection Program. He is now living in Boise Idaho working 3rd Shift at a 7-11........Elvis has the 2nd Shift and Michael Jackson is working the 1st Shift.

• 2 weeks later...

Who was recently quoted saying;

"I" did what nobody else could do"...............

"I" am so PROUD OF MYSELF"...........

Nope..........Was not our President......................... :hysterical:

He just declined to run for POTUS...............Too bad though as he would have been great entertainment

on the list of Circus Clown Candidates in the mix for 2012.................................................................................Bring back the Political Topics!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Not so fast guys.......I need a pic....a real pic....not some doctored up Photochop either. Sorta wreaks? :waiting:

EDIT- They better have someth'n, or all of the 911 families just got a pie in the face...and, that ain't cool. <_<

This just surfaced today...it looks like they've altered his face a tad to protect the privacy of his 5 wives!!! :hysterical2:

This just surfaced today...it looks like they've altered his face a tad to protect the privacy of his 5 wives!!! :hysterical2:

Chris, Chris, Chris...

This is what happens when you're Shelbyless! :hysterical:

Good to see you on the board. happy%20feet.gif

Archived