TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake floor mats

Rich - From what I have read, this "first design" mat as shown below was originally planned for the Super Snake, but when it came down to production time, it was decided that it was too plain. These mats were then sold to whoever would buy them. I think Champion Mustang has 90+ sets.

Possible "first design"...........................

001-6.jpg

^^^As a side note, the mat shown above does not include a trunk mat and I have been told that there are no trunk mats available in this style.

Then came the Super Snake production and the vendor did not have the second design mats ready as mentioned, so the production Super Snakes got the generic Shelby mats.

Then the most common design was ready and the production Super Snakes began to receive the much anticipated "Super Snake" mats, this is maybe the "second design"?....................

005-2.jpg

I have been unable to verify what mat design is currently being installed in the production Super Snake. Is it the "second design"? or is it something like the third mat set that I received last year after providing my CSM build number?...................

Possible "third design"..............................

006.jpg

^^^If this is what is currently installed during the conversion, when was this running change made?

R

Champion Mustang is now sold out of all Super Snake mats. They are now available from Stilwell's Obsolete Car parts in Evansville, Indiana.

Archived