TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Taxfree

New member to Team Shelby! I have just purchased my first Shelby product. GT500 SVT Ingot sliver w/red stripes . I am currently deployed and the car wasn't supposed to arrive until late July. Well, that didn't work out as planned. It's sitting on the showroom floor at the dealership until I come home on mid-tour leave in late summer. Hope it's safe til then. Anyhow, I'm looking foward to diving in head first when I get home for good and getting the family out to as many Shelby events as we can.

Taxfree,

Welcome to Team Shelby and congratulations on your new GT500. You made a wise choice... Ingot Silver is the fastest color!

Thanks for your service to our nation. :salute:

Stay safe and post some pics when you get home!

Tax Free,

Thank you for your service.

I am sure you will love the new car they are amazing fun. You can register the it with the Shelby Registry at the link message below. Also order a very nice certiciate of authenticity at the same site once registered. There are many knowledgeable folks here to answer questions and just hang out with. Also, lots of Shelby events throughout the year, just check the events section.

Welcome abaord!

David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My Silver Snake will be delivered to the house (by trailer) TODAY!!!!!!!. I'm still deployed and won't be able to drive it til August but, atleast it will be in the garage. :yahoo:

Welcome to the TS family and congrats on getting your GT500.

Also........Thank you for your service to our Country. Stay safe and get home ASAP (you've got a Shelby waiting for you) happy%20feet.gif .

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats for the new car and thanks for serving this great country....Stay safe and come back soon!! BTW how many did you have to wait to get the car from the day you ordered and the day that the dealer got it? I am asking you becuase I ordered one (the same color than yours) last week and I am anxious to get it!!

Thanks bro,

Congrats for the new car and thanks for serving this great country....Stay safe and come back soon!! BTW how many did you have to wait to get the car from the day you ordered and the day that the dealer got it? I am asking you becuase I ordered one (the same color than yours) last week and I am anxious to get it!!

Thanks bro,

I put money down on it to secure the order in October 2010. I asked that the dealership order it so it would show up in July this year. It showed up at the dealership on March 18th. It has since been delivered to the house. I think they ordered it in January sometime as soon as they were able to submit orders for 2012 model year. I'm not sure though. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Archived