TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT 500 Dyno gains with American Racing Headers

Venom55

I wanted to share the surprised gains I got from just added 1 7/8 American racing Headers in place of the off road x pipe. This was done with the same street tune, same day, the same dyno at SPEED Inc. We expected to see little power gains with the work that is already done. Those headers must flow even better than the x pipe, lost 3lbs boost still.. 39 whp gain, 42 tq.

Sorry file too big.. PM me your e-mail if you want to see the before and after.. i would say a must have for $1400 worth the power and rumble.

I wanted to share the surprised gains I got from just added 1 7/8 American racing Headers in place of the off road x pipe. This was done with the same street tune, same day, the same dyno at SPEED Inc. We expected to see little power gains with the work that is already done. Those headers must flow even better than the x pipe, lost 3lbs boost still.. 39 whp gain, 42 tq.

Sorry file too big.. PM me your e-mail if you want to see the before and after.. i would say a must have for $1400 worth the power and rumble.

That's a great gain. How was the install?

Thanks!

Nice.............I love my ARH headers/H-pipe combo. You gotta get a video up for us!!

Archived