TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Monster Burnout Video

vsop

All for a little smoke, I don't get it. Drive the darn thing, don't smoke it lol

I drive it plenty.. As most just see the tail lights..

Burnout contests are fun.. I got $150 and a NMRA 1year membership out of it.

If I would have got first (Lost to the fugly looking chick with her rack hanging out) I would have gotten $300.

We actually tied, and they gave the win to her in the end. But my burnout was better..

I drive it plenty.. As most just see the tail lights..

Burnout contests are fun.. I got $150 and a NMRA 1year membership out of it.

If I would have got first (Lost to the fugly looking chick with her rack hanging out) I would have gotten $300.

We actually tied, and they gave the win to her in the end. But my burnout was better..

Well at least you know what you have add next year (larger Rack) :hysterical2:

Looks as if you have traction problems......... :hysterical2:

I don't see much of point in that, after all even had you won it would not have paid for the rear tires you just fried along with the coins at the carwash to wash off the rubber spent. I think it would be cool see the burnout in the burnout box then watch the left front come off the ground as you launch it. JMO

I think your crazy for doing that. :finger:

Looks as if you have traction problems......... :hysterical2:

I don't see much of point in that, after all even had you won it would not have paid for the rear tires you just fried along with the coins at the carwash to wash off the rubber spent. I think it would be cool see the burnout in the burnout box then watch the left front come off the ground as you launch it. JMO

I think your crazy for doing that. :finger:

Actually I only paid $186 for the tires so If I did win I would have left with an extra $100 plus the 2 year membership to nmra. At this point I really broke even since I needed to become an NMRA member anyway..

:hysterical2::hysterical2: I guess whell hop isn't an issue in a burnout contest. :hysterical2::hysterical:

I have zero wheel hop issues even on my DR's.. I have the Full BMR Level 3 Control Arm package as well as chromemoly race adj panhard bar ontop of the Tubular K member & A-arms as well as the KW Variant 3 coil over setup on the car..

Oh and I will be doing this again if I head up to GA for the event in 2 weeks as well as at next years Bradenton event..

I have zero wheel hop issues even on my DR's.. I have the Full BMR Level 3 Control Arm package as well as chromemoly race adj panhard bar ontop of the Tubular K member & A-arms as well as the KW Variant 3 coil over setup on the car..

Me too... courtesy of the Evolution Ultimate GT 500 Suspension Package. :happy feet:

I don't mean to be a know-it-all, young man.

But here's a tip from an old veteran.

I've spent some time on the old 1/4 mile strips - you bet I have.

I've done some of about everything you can imagine. Heh, heh.

I remember once - way back in the '60's (1960s that is) - why hell, we used to add some octane booster in the old gas tank. Whoo - wee - that was -- now how do you youngsters say these days -- Cool. Yep. Very - cool.

So - there's just one little piece of advice I'd like to pass on here.

I know it may sound foolish to folks your age - with all your MP3's and IPod's and thongs - and PC's and DVD's and PCP.

Next time you're all lined up on that there drag strip - and you get your tires all hot and bothered - try this:

TAKE YOUR FOOT OFF THE :censored: ING BRAKE AND RACE SOMEONE. :finger:

I'm sorry for yellin. I'm outta chew and get cranky late at night.

Oh - and pull up your pants and put a belt on. We don't need to see your coin slot ever time we go to the Stop & Shop.

I don't mean to be a know-it-all, young man.

But here's a tip from an old veteran.

I've spent some time on the old 1/4 mile strips - you bet I have.

I've done some of about everything you can imagine. Heh, heh.

I remember once - way back in the '60's (1960s that is) - why hell, we used to add some octane booster in the old gas tank. Whoo - wee - that was -- now how do you youngsters say these days -- Cool. Yep. Very - cool.

So - there's just one little piece of advice I'd like to pass on here.

I know it may sound foolish to folks your age - with all your MP3's and IPod's and thongs - and PC's and DVD's and PCP.

Next time you're all lined up on that there drag strip - and you get your tires all hot and bothered - try this:

TAKE YOUR FOOT OFF THE :censored: ING BRAKE AND RACE SOMEONE. :finger:

I'm sorry for yellin. I'm outta chew and get cranky late at night.

Hmm.. My car is less then 5 month old and I have over 80 slips from the drag strip already.. I don't think I need to worry about taking your advice..

NO GO TO THE STORE. Buy a Magazine and some CHEW..

There's no need to be disrespectful, young man.

I'm only trying to help.

Ah - these youngsters.... :hysterical2:

Here's a better idea.

Why not stay home - soak your tires in gasoline - and light a match.

You'll save all that fuel it takes to drive to the RACE track. :hysterical2:

80 slips? For what? Causing damage to the ozone layer? Must get right expensive.

Hey Ruf, I hear pot works wonders for cranky :hysterical: Just stock up on oreo cookies first (old Nixon joke).

A little birdie told me all these things. The trouble is, only legal way is to go out to california and say something hurts. Heck, as old as I am, there is no lack of things that hurt :hysterical2:

When I was young, I had no money for extra tires, but the world has gone and changed around us. I belong to a local mustang group, also with a web forum, and my favorite is a guy named "burnout bobby" Don't have to stress too hard to figure out how he got that nickname. They get together once a month, and if they are at a place like hooters that has given them their own piece of parking lot, off they go with the burnouts. Video tape and all. Let's face it, if we were young, we'd probably be right in there with them. Oh well, age and maturity sucks. More fun to just go out and do, and not worry about thinking it through

There's no need to be disrespectful, young man.

I'm only trying to help.

Ah - these youngsters.... :hysterical2:

Here's a better idea.

Why not stay home - soak your tires in gasoline - and light a match.

You'll save all that fuel it takes to drive to the RACE track. :hysterical2:

80 slips? For what? Causing damage to the ozone layer? Must get right expensive.

Well Old Man.. This Youngster does not pay for gas.. (Company Fleet card takes car of that..)

Then I did not pay to get into the Track as my Club was the hosting club for the event so I was Helping out all weekend.

And third.. If you can't afford to play then sit in the stands or on your couch.. your choice.

Me I like to have fun..

Well Old Man.. This Youngster does not pay for gas.. (Company Fleet card takes car of that..)

Then I did not pay to get into the Track as my Club was the hosting club for the event so I was Helping out all weekend.

And third.. If you can't afford to play then sit in the stands or on your couch.. your choice.

Me I like to have fun..

:hysterical2::hysterical2: Play hard bro....or should I say...Sonny Boy :hysterical2:

Man - I'm just having fun with ya.

I don't care how you float your boat. As long as you're in a Mustang - we're cool.

Read my sig. I'm not as old - or as slow - as you might think :hysterical2:

Oh I know.. I just like sticking it back to you..

But I still think your SLOW... :ohsnap:

I;m actually looking to get a whipple right now as its going to take a LONG time to get my new Block & heads done by Al P. (Boss 330 racing).

I'm going with a 5.4l aluminum GT block with the works and race heads with a custom TT kit, but I figure it will take at least 6 months to get the engine done since Al is crazy busy with the new race season. So A whipple with a cheap internal upgrade and 600rwhp should hold me over for now..

Oh I know.. I just like sticking it back to you..

But I still think your SLOW... :ohsnap:

I;m actually looking to get a whipple right now as its going to take a LONG time to get my new Block & heads done by Al P. (Boss 330 racing).

I'm going with a 5.4l aluminum GT block with the works and race heads with a custom TT kit, but I figure it will take at least 6 months to get the engine done since Al is crazy busy with the new race season. So A whipple with a cheap internal upgrade and 600rwhp should hold me over for now..

:poke::ohsnap::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Archived